19th October 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Why GATE Stipend is getting delayed?

Dear sir/madam

I am a student of APMC college of pharmaceutical education and research student of M.Pharm. sir, I want to know why the GATE stipend release stipend for entire year. please take fast action on the delay.
thanking you sir.
yours sincerely.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for GATE Stipend Fund?
  2. Will I get GATE stipend if I do M.E/M.Tech correspondence?
  3. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  4. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  5. Will I get stipend for M.Tech 2nd year having cleared GATE recently? How can I register and when?
  6. Can I get stipend if reappear in GATE?
  7. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  8. Procedure to get GATE Scholarship without Stipend? -- [New]
  9. Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?
  10. Which NIT will I get after scoring 497 in GATE and 2750 AIR? Is stipend available to any student of M.Tech in NIT?
  11. How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?
  12. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  14. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  15. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  16. Colleges after 23.33 marks in GATE and belonging to SC category? Any government college and stipend?
  17. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  18. How much stipend will I get after scoring 281 marks in GATE?
31st August 2015, 06:05 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Why GATE Stipend is getting delayed?

Yes it is the fact that GATE does not release the stipend every month at regular interval.. But it does not release after an year.. It releases after every 5 or 6 month..

The GATE stipend will be released if and only if the college authority submit students attendance into the AICTE website.. Then after the student stipend is credited in their bank account..

And Normally the college authority does not update the student attendance at regular interval.. This is the main reason for the delay in the GATE stipend.. When the college authority update the student's attendance after 6 to 7 month then the student will get the stipend of 6 or 7 month stipend at one time..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?