19th October 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get GATE Scholarship without Stipend?

Hello
I'm not getting stipend from the college as m having backlog in one subject.
So is there any other process to get GATE scholarship..???
where should i apply for that..
I have a valid GATE score.

27th September 2015, 12:26 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get GATE Scholarship without Stipend?

As you said that you are not getting the stipend from the college. And also you have a backlog in one subject.

First thing I make you clear that if you got admission through GATE score in AICTE approved institution then the stipend will be given by MHRD not through college.

Also the GATE stipend will be given after your college authority upload your attendance sheet in the AICTE website. So for this you have to contact to the academic section of your college for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?