18th January 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my CSS renewal Scholarship?

Respected Sir,
I am S SUJI KRISHNA.I have completed my 12th. Now i am doing my B.Tech engineering and i am a third year student.I have applied for the CBSE CSS SCOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS last year and i got the scholarship amount last year.Since then i renewed the scolarship by submitting the renewal form.But till date i have not obtained my scholarship amount.The financial condition of my family is very weak.So please take this matter seriously.Sir, could you please send a response for this.
Your's faithfully,
S SUJI KRISHNA

21st January 2015, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my CSS renewal Scholarship?

It is sad to know that you have not received your renewal amount yet. You should not delay anymore and contact immediately the concerned authority requesting a feedback and positive response in this matter. There can be various reasons in your case like incomplete filling of form, change in the norms of the scholarship, delay from the authority or internal fault and bank issues. Hence you should contact the concerned authority, state your problem and ask them to give a feedback in this matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?