20th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get loan if awarded scholarship for B.Tech 1st semester student?

Dear sir,
I am student of B.Tech COLLEGE.
I have got the scholarship but the
amount is very low so I need a loan.
but I have got admission and my 1st semester is over now
so I want to know I can get loan?
I have also got scholarship? so, it is difficult for me?

21st January 2015, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get loan if awarded scholarship for B.Tech 1st semester student?

No, it is not difficult to get loan if you are awarded scholarship. It is just the opposite. If you get scholarship the bank will appreciate it and will be eager to offer you loan keeping the scholarship amount as the margin for security deposit. SO you can easily get education loan. However, there are other parameters too which are evaluated before sanctioning a loan and the most important among that is the academic performance of the candidate. You need to approach a bank near to your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?