12th March 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?

I want do mbbs on education loan. I will have completed mbbs about 7 lack but i am fear that i can return back money to bank after mbbs.you tell me what is salary in private hospital after completed mbbs.

13th March 2014, 11:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?

Yes, you can definitely avail education loan for pursuing MBBS course and later repay the loan on completion of the course and when you get job. Education loan is almost like an investment and you need to work hard to make your investment give fruitful results. You can definitely repay the loan if you pursue your MBBS course with dedication and become a good doctor.

After completion of MBBS course, you will have to do internship during which you can get stipend of about 15000-20000. After completion of that, you can earn as a doctor in lakhs if you become very good doctor, average salary ranges between 40000-50000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?