4th April 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPPMT if I am a residential of Jharkhand?

can i apply for mp pmt 2012 if i am a residental of jharkhand please reply me on my email id [email protected]

12th July 2012, 05:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPPMT if I am a residential of Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for mp pmt 2012 if i am a residental of jharkhand please reply me on my email id [email protected]

In order to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Examination [MP PMT], a candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh or a Board recognized by the Council of the University of Certified Schools Department of Education, Government Madhya Pradesh. The candidate should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The candidate must be a Bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh. Information about the fair inhabitant of the State of Madhya Pradesh should be issued by the collector or the officer authorized by the district collector concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?