27th December 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Will i get an education loan from nepal if i have Indian citizenship?

Will i get an education loan from nepal if i have Indian citizenship but my parents are from nepal

28th December 2022, 01:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i get an education loan from nepal if i have Indian citizenship?

Yes, you will get an education loan from Nepal as your citizenship should be an Indian.

Contact with the bank manager of the nearest branch.
28th December 2022, 07:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i get an education loan from nepal if i have Indian citizenship?

Yes, State bank of India provides Education Loan Scheme to extend financial assistance to deserving or meritorious students for pursuing higher education in Nepal or abroad.

However, you should be a Nepalese citizen and should be between age of 18 years to 35 years in case of Diploma/Graduate/Professional/Vocational Courses and up to 40 years in case of Masters Equivalent and above Degree.
29th December 2022, 06:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can look for education loan at any reputed Bank. Just have a chat with the bank manager of the nearest branch.
You need to apply on a prescribed format and submit all the required documents. Bank will sanction education loan based on your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?