14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal?

I am the citizen of Nepal but I have completed my B.Com in India and now want to study MBA here in India. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan of Dena Bank for my MBA course?

15th October 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal?

No, you are not eligible to apply for an Education loan in Dena Bank if you are a citizen of Nepal. To be eligible to apply for an Education loan in Dena Bank, you should be an Indian National and should have secured admission for pursuing higher studies in recognised institution. So, being a Nepal citizen, you are not eligible to apply for an education loan in Dena Bank.
15th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to apply for an Education loan in Dena Bank being a Napali Citizen.

Only Indian citizens who have secured admission for pursuing higher studies in a Government recognised Institution are eligible to apply for an Education loan in Dena Bank.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are a Nepali Citizen and interested to pursue MBA course in India, so, you are not eligible to apply for an education loan in Dena Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?