11th October 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Engineer

Please send me the exam pattern,syllabus and sample papers for the post of "ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER" in MAHADISCOM
my email id : [email protected]
12th October 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Engineer

Please send me the previous year question paper of assistant Programmer of MAHADISCOM (MAHAVITARAN) or any reference material.
[email protected]
Thanks in advance waiting for ur reply.
12th October 2013, 05:40 PM
vipulpande007

Please send me previous year sample papers of Assistant Programmer MAHAVITARAN(MAHADISCOM) and syllabus for this or any reference material

Thanks in advance waiting for ur reply mail_id [email protected]
12th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year sample papers of Assistant Programmer MAHAVITARAN(MAHADISCOM) and syllabus for this or any reference material

Thanks in advance waiting for ur reply mail_id = [email protected]
16th October 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Programer

my [email protected]
16th October 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER
-------------------------

================================================== ==
Sr No Test No of Qs. Marks Time
1. Professional Knowledge 80 120 Composite time of
-------------------------------------------------
2. General Aptitude 60 30 120 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Total 140 150

The Professional Knowledge Test will have questions based on the following areas:

Assistant Programmer:
java : 40
oracle : 30
networking : 05
linux : 05
16th October 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question paper of assistant Programmer of MAHADISCOM (MAHAVITARAN) or any reference material.
[email protected]
thank you
16th October 2013, 10:31 PM
girishmani7

[email protected]
thank you
16th October 2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant programmer
Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Programer

my email id is- [email protected]
17th October 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=SAVANI_140476;2940385]I would like to know the sample question papers for reference for the MSEDCL Exam for the post of Assistant Engineer(Electrical)(Distribution) and also some reference books for the exam.
17th October 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Thanks in advance...
waiting for ur reply .my mail_id = [email protected]
17th October 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Pls share the syllabus and sample papers regarding the post of "ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER" in MAHADISCOM with me also..
My E-mail ID is: [email protected]
Thank you

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-msedcl-exam-post-assistant-engineer-1013654.html#ixzz2hxW5ozgU
17th October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant programmer.....at [email protected]
17th October 2013, 04:03 PM
prashant.gawande

Please if you got send me the Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Engineer
17th October 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

please send sample question papers for MSEDCl exam for post of Assistant Programmer on [email protected]
17th October 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please mail me the sample Q papers for Assistant Programmer asap, have my exam next month.
[email protected]
thank you.
17th October 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell syllabus for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant programmer.
17th October 2013, 11:43 PM
dhanashrip11

hi,
i need syllabus & previous sample question paper of jr. electrical engineer post please mail me. my mail id- [email protected]
18th October 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Programer
plz send me on emailid: [email protected]
18th October 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

please send me sample questions paper and syllabus of assistant programmer exam of mahadiscom.to send [email protected]
18th October 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the exam pattern,syllabus and sample papers regarding the post of "ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER" in MAHADISCOM.
18th October 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the exam pattern,syllabus and sample papers regarding the post of "ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER" in MAHADISCOM.

Email-id: [email protected]
19th October 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant progrmmer

Respected Sir/Mam
I would like to know the sample question papers for reference for the MSEDCL Exam for the post of Assistant progrmmer and also some reference books for the exam.And send me at [email protected].
Thank you Sir/Mam.
19th October 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

please forward me the sample question papers for assistant programmer(MAHADISCOM) to mail id [email protected]
21st October 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello
please send me mahavitran assistant programmer sample question paper and syllabus.on my email id:[email protected]
21st October 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and previous question papers of MSEDCL for the post of assistant programmar with solutions at [email protected]
Is there any negative marking
21st October 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-msedcl-exam-post-assistant-engineer-1013654.html#ixzz2iLLu5ULO
22nd October 2013, 12:34 PM
pragyasaratkar

Dear Sir/Madam,
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
My E-mail ID is--- " [email protected] "
Thank you
22nd October 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send the sample papers for Jr.Engineers at mail id [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 05:33 PM
mona178

Please forward the sample papers for Jr.Engineer exams at MAHADISCOM at mail id [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

send me on [email protected]
25th October 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me mahadiscom asst.programmer sample paper and syllabus also on my mail id: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-msedcl-exam-post-assistant-engineer-1013654.html#ixzz2iixw3drm
27th October 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant programmer on [email protected]
27th October 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Please send sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant programmer

on [email protected]
27th October 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
28th October 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I want Assistant Programmer Previous QuestionPapers and answers and Syllabus Copy in details
Please Send Details on my Email Id - [email protected]
28th October 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it right syllabus?

Assistant Programmer:
java : 40
oracle : 30
networking : 05
linux : 05[/QUOTE]
28th October 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

My email [email protected]
29th October 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous sample question paper of MSEDCL for the post of assistant programmar..
my mailid [email protected] 4 ur rply

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-msedcl-exam-post-assistant-engineer-1013654.html#ixzz2j57OInSq
29th October 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i need syllabus & previous sample question paper of mahadiscom online examination,please mail me all information.
my e-mail.id [email protected]
29th October 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the sample papers of assistant Programmer of MAHADISCOM(MAHAVITARAN) or any reference material.

Thanks in Advance....waiting for reply.....mail_id = [email protected]
29th October 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Engineer

Please send sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant programmer on
[email protected]
29th October 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

plz send me sample question papers for the post mahavitaran assisstent programmer on this email id
:[email protected]
29th October 2013, 12:54 PM
vageeshshivanand

plz send sample question papers of mahavitaran assistant programmer on dis id:
[email protected]
29th October 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Engineer

Please send me previous sample question paper of msedcl for the post of assistant programmar [email protected] you.[/QUOTE]
29th October 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me sample question paper for Asst.Programmer of Mseb
30th October 2013, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I want past question papers or sample papers of asst. programmer exam in mahavitran. Plz send d papers on my mail id i.e [email protected]
Thanks for d help...
31st October 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the sample question papers of the Assistant programmer in MSEB.
Mail Id- [email protected]

Thank You.
1st November 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Your early reply will be highly apprecieated.
My E-mail ID is" [email protected]"
Thank you.
1st November 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-msedcl-exam-post-assistant-engineer-1013654.html#ixzz2jN7Rjz4Z
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?