4th August 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to change branch in 2nd year after completing first year of engineering in IT branch

respected sir...I completed my first year of engineering in IT branch I want to change my branch in second year ..so please guide me..

4th August 2015, 04:19 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change branch in 2nd year after completing first year of engineering in IT branch

* This is simple process
->
* Instantly college management will sent you notification whether you like to continue your current branch or shift to other branch .
* Then you go to the location where they are updating the new information about you like
- Branch name
- Fee
- section ..
After updating you have to pay amount
to them the specific fare ...
* This must be completed when you are in 1st year itself ...
4th August 2015, 09:57 PM
sai215

Default Re: How to change branch in 2nd year after completing first year of engineering in IT branch

Re: How to change branch in 2nd year after completing first year of engineering in IT branch

Yes you can change the branch after the 1st year that is in 2nd year because the subjects which are in the 1st year are common to all the students so you can change your branch because the subjects of 1st year are common.

But it will depend some time on the institution because the college will accept for change of branch only if you get good Percentage in 1st year and it will also depend on the number of seats available in your desired branch.

So you can check your 1st year percentage and you can follow the Branch Change Rules after that you can go for processes

I have also Attach Branch Change Rules PDF files given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BranchChange Rule-10042013153253.pdf(673.9 KB, 529 views)
5th August 2015, 12:14 AM
Career advisor

Change of branch:
The branch in the 2nd year can be changed;infact the portal of changing the branch is made by kept in mind that student's mind can change after 1 year of study in that particular branch(IT).
The student can change his branch by giving application to their department(IT) and then the department will send it for further process.
In the end meeting will be organised between the heads of the departments and the dean of students.
The branch will be given to the student on the basis of score that he get in his 1 year,so the student who want to slide from one branch to another must be toppers between the applications given to department for sliding for that branch only then their chances are higher.
2nd May 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year in engineering in the branch ECE can I change my branch in second year to CS I am in Anna university affiliated college
2nd May 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year in ECE in Anna university affiliated college can I change my branch to CS in second year
2nd May 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year in Anna university affiliated college in ECE branch can I change my branch to CS
In the same engineering college
13th August 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year in ISE branch . I want to change to Mechanical branch. Our college principle had told like i should wait till result and till then i should be seated in ISE itself. I had scored 8.2 in 1st sem. Please suggest me any other alternatives
27th October 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Does branch change in 2nd year cost some money?
20th May 2023, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Now i finished and payed fees for 1st year in BTech IT, but now i am interested in EEE can i change it after 1st year in BTech IT, is that fees structure will increase more than what i payed for BTech IT pls tell%uD83D%uDE4F
24th May 2023, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my first year in engineering in the branch ECE can I change my branch in second year to CS I am in Anna university affiliated college
Bro I'm from Autonomous clg can i chang thr branch plz help me bro
Whatsapp to this number 6384997271
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?