27th March 2011, 10:10 PM
rgbabu

Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Old question papers for STA B Mechanical Engineering?

i am a diploma holder.i am aplying for drdo entry test for STA-B.
and i want the sylabus for drdo entry test. old qoestion paper for STA-B Mechanical Engineering. my email-id [email protected]

RG Babu

1st April 2011, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Old question papers for STA B Mechanical Engineering?

DRDO entrence 2011 kab tak hogi
2nd April 2011, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Old question papers for STA B Mechanical Engineering?

hi..plz send me drdo exam papers for mechanical diploma
5th April 2011, 02:15 PM

WHO IS THE FOUNDER OF DRDO
6th April 2011, 02:26 PM
ram187

i am a diploma holder (Mech).i am aplying for drdo entry test for STA-B (mech) and i want the sylabus for drdo entry test. old qoestion paper for STA-B Mechanical Engineering. my email-id [email protected]

ramesh k
12th April 2011, 11:49 AM

and i want the sylabus for drdo entry test. old qoestion paper for STA-B Mechanical Engineering. my email-id [email protected]
12th April 2011, 04:55 PM

dear sir i have applied for STA B for mechanical enginering dear sir plz send me last 2 yrs paper of diploma mechanical engineering and latest syllabus

at [email protected]
13th April 2011, 10:57 AM

Dear sir, pls send me model written test question paper for diploma in Mech. Engg.
13th April 2011, 11:25 AM

Dear sir, I applied for DRDO (STA-B). I completed diploma in Mech.Engg. Pls send me old question paper for written test. My mail id - [email protected]
13th April 2011, 12:13 PM
Satheesha

Pls send me DRDO written test questions for diploma(mech) candidate. My mail id- [email protected]
13th April 2011, 07:03 PM

Hello sir,
I am chitra.I want to know syllabus of drdo entry test & old question paper for STA-B mechanical engg.
My e-mail-id
17th April 2011, 08:46 AM

hi iam vignesh. i need syllabus of drdo entry test & old question paper for STA-B mechanical engg.

my mail id - [email protected].
17th April 2011, 10:46 PM

Hello sir,
I am Rama Krishna .I want to know syllabus of drdo entry test & old question paper for STORES ASSISTANT.
My e-mail-id
18th April 2011, 08:49 PM

hello sir iam pratap.i want to know drdo entry test & old question paper for STA-A mechanical ENGG.

my mail id ;
18th April 2011, 09:07 PM

sir plz tell me what is the date of ceptam-4 test?
plz reply me as soon as possible.
19th April 2011, 08:18 PM

hello sir i am mohd jamshed & have passed three years diploma in mechanical engg.i want old model papers for ceptam written test.plz send me & also tell me date of test.
21st April 2011, 01:55 PM

hello sir / mam

and i want the sylabus for drdo entry test. old qoestion paper for STA-B electronics& comm. engg. plz send my email id [email protected].
plz m waiting........
23rd April 2011, 09:49 AM

dear sir i have applied for STA B for mechanical enginering dear sir plz send me last 2 yrs paper of diploma mechanical engineering and latest syllabus

my email i.d [email protected]
24th April 2011, 10:44 AM

my self lokesh kumar I applied in drdo STA-B entry test 2011.
pls send me comlete syllabus for mehanical engg. & previous question papper.
My E-mail-ID- [email protected].
25th April 2011, 12:19 PM
rampraveen.2007

hellow sir. i am lakshman
piease send me drdo syllabus and some papers..
25th April 2011, 11:37 PM

hello sir i m vijendra singh. i m diploma in mechanical engg.i m applying for drdo entry test STA-B.plz send me question paper.my [email protected].
26th April 2011, 07:56 PM

Please send DRDO STA-B ( Mechanical Engineering) Papers to my e-mail ID [email protected].

Sumit
2nd May 2011, 12:43 PM

Dear sir, I applied for DRDO (STA-B). I completed diploma in Mech.Engg. Pls send me old question paper for written test. My mail id

arjun singh
11th May 2011, 03:22 PM

please send me the syllabus of (sta-b, mechanical ) & old q'n papers also to my mail i.d
[email protected] or [email protected].
thanking you. . .
12th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Jatin kayat

please sent DRDO STA B (Mech) sylabus and model question papers to my e-mail id [email protected]
14th May 2011, 01:26 PM

Plz drdo entry test questin paper sent to e-mail id.plz request sir (my e-mail id [email protected])
14th May 2011, 09:54 PM

plz send me drdo STA B (mechanical) model and previous papers to my e-mail id: [email protected]

thanking u sir.......
17th May 2011, 12:25 PM

Please send me the DRDO entry Test syllabus pls pls send me to this mail id [email protected] pls pls
17th May 2011, 06:31 PM

sir my self ganesh mishra plzsend mesyllabus of ceptam 04 for STAB exam

my email id is [email protected]
19th May 2011, 02:17 PM

sir, plz plz send me drdo model papers of sta-b(mech.) on my email i.d.([email protected])
20th May 2011, 01:35 PM

sir i am a diploma holder in civil engineering i need the old question paper or sylabus for entry test of drdo please send me the sylabus for civil engg post my email id is - [email protected]
20th May 2011, 06:55 PM
dhananjaybehera

plz send me drdo STA B (mechanical) model and previous papers to my e-mail id: [email protected]
21st May 2011, 08:42 PM

old question paper for STA B Mechanical Engineering?
21st May 2011, 09:14 PM

sir ,
i micky sangwani , M.Sc. chemistry want syllabus for STA-B examination, kindly send me the syllabus or modal test paper at [email protected] .
thankyou
23rd May 2011, 03:00 PM

Dear sir pls send syllabus & model test paper for STA-B MECHANICAL ENGG. CEPTAM-04 on my id [email protected]
24th May 2011, 01:05 PM

please..,anybody send syllubus & model qstn papers of STA-B CEPTAM-04 mech.engg. to my id [email protected]
27th May 2011, 10:39 PM
la.balakrishnan

drdo entry test old question paper
27th May 2011, 10:51 PM
la.balakrishnan

drdo entry test old question paper
28th May 2011, 02:43 AM

Pls send me the detailed syllabus and moddel questions.
My e mail id is [email protected]
28th May 2011, 11:40 AM

respected sir, i am vijay raju alhat, i am diploma mechanical engineer and i have applied for drdo {sta- b ] mechanical . so sir i request u to please send me syllabus or model question paper before 5 june 2011; my email id [email protected]
29th May 2011, 01:36 AM

can i get a chance in drdo
29th May 2011, 02:13 PM

respected sir, i am vijay raju alhat, i am diploma mechanical engineer and i have applied for drdo {sta- b ] mechanical . so sir i request u to please send me syllabus or model question paper before 5 june 2011; my email id [email protected]
click Submit.
29th May 2011, 05:35 PM

Dear sir pls send syllabus & model test paper for STA-B Electronics and communication ENGG. CEPTAM-04 on my id [email protected]

By,
A.ANISH
29th May 2011, 11:11 PM

Please sent me the sample paper for DRDo-STA-Mechanical engineering.............at [email protected] or [email protected]
30th May 2011, 09:21 AM

Hello sir,
i am a ITI holder (Electronics). i am aplying for drdo ceptam 4 and i want the sylabus for drdo entry test & old question paper for entry test Electronics. my email-id [email protected]

Gautam Kumar
30th May 2011, 01:51 PM

respected sir, i am s.raghuvamsi , i am diploma mechanical engineer and i have applied for drdo {sta- b ] mechanical . so sir i request u to please send me syllabus or model question paper to my email id [email protected]
30th May 2011, 10:11 PM

Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Old question papers for STA B Mechanical Engineering?

Dear sir pls send syllabus & model test paper for STA-B MECHANICAL ENGG. CEPTAM-04 on my id is [email protected] I AM VERY THANKFULL TO YOU

BY,
Kunal
30th May 2011, 10:44 PM

Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Old question papers for STA B Mechanical Engineering?

Source:Please sent me the sample paper for DRDo-STA-Mechanical engineering.............at [email protected]

BY,
Kunal
31st May 2011, 09:41 PM

respected sir i want old model paper of entrance exam of administration assistant "A" . so sir i request u to please send me model question paper to my email id [email protected]
1st June 2011, 01:34 AM

Plz. Send me drdo sample paper for STA-B mechanical engg. On my mail [email protected]