14th January 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope?

hi!!! M a student of arts stream n my subjects are psc, logic and philosophy, english, alternative english, anthropology. Do il get a good scope after completing my 12th class? Please advice me
20th January 2012, 12:13 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope?

Not only on the basis of your 11th class marks you can take science or commerce these marks shows that yes you can get good score in the next class you can do hard work. But which streams you want to take this depend on your interest and in the up-coming future. Both streams have the good career for you can choose any of them.
31st January 2012, 01:37 AM
swati_forum

Dear friend,

Everything depends on your interest. If you have interest in commerce, you should choose commerce.

If you ask about the scope, then arts stream has a very good scope. You can do following courses after 12th-

* B. A. in fashion technology
* B. A. in fine arts
* B. A. in economics
* B. A. in music

After graduation, you can opt to become a teacher or can give IAS exam. In fact maximum persons who become IAS are from arts stream.

Good Luck.
12th February 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

what subjects should be i choose in 11th to crack IAS exam?
10th March 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

is it gud 2 choose arts for doing law?? do we have any scope if we do arts aftr 2 ??
19th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what subjects are compulsary for the B.A in economics?
23rd March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

by taking humanities can i become an architct?
pllzz do reply..
24th March 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i find social science and maths tough,what stream and subject combination should i choose?
9th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i am very confused i have given my 10 exams, but now don't know what to do or to take in 11th standard.i want to become a professor\lecturer in college so what are the best subjects i should take in arts only don't wnt commerce and science
12th April 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i m student of 10 class my parents says me to take non med but i dont no maths and science ihave interested in s.st and modling they says there s no scop for art in future plz tell me what should i take in 11 class non med or arts and plz what sub is there in that and what can become in future i m very confuse about this field plz tell me in brief and plz rply fast.
15th April 2012, 10:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepshikha Ranawat View Post
My question is that is it good to choose arts in 11? Is arts stream is a good career stream? Iwant to take commerce in 11 but my parents say that arts is the best stream & it is full of best opportunities. What r the advantages of arts stream?
Plz ans me.

HI!
All stream are good.
You chose that stream in which you are interested so that you can get success easily.

You have many option after passing 12th with arts stream:-
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.A
> Hotel Management
> B.A Animation
> L.L.B
> C.A
> N.D.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
16th April 2012, 12:02 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

My dear friend Arts stream have many scopes
The biggest scope is IAS..
Or you can do following courses
BBA
BCA
MCA(Arts with Maths students)
BA
Bed (after graduation)
If you are interested in commerce stream do that even commerce stream have good scope upon completion of commerce stream in 12th you can join in B.Com,BBA,Law,CA and lots more. CA has good value too as of now. so convince your parents and join commerce stream.
ALL THE BEST.
16th April 2012, 12:19 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi dear,

If you have interest to choose arts subjects then you can choose this

subject.The best carrier option is after graduation.You can give any entrance

paper after becholor degree.Basically an arts student do prepearation with

becholor degree for competetion exams.So its very good step to do

preperation along with becholor degree.You can also join any institute for

entrance exam prepearation.If you want to give entrance paper for IAS/RAS

and any other competetion exam then you have lots of time to preparation

along with becholor degree.

So its a very good option to choose arts subject in 11th.Go for it.

Thanks
18th April 2012, 08:45 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

soo you have better options in either science or commerce after +2....

both have brillint demand presently...

courses you can do after science or commerce streams are...

>>commerce courses/....
BBA - BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - 3 yrs course
B.Com - BACHELOR OF COMMERCE - 3 yrs course
CA - CHARTED ACCOUNTANT - 5 yrs course
BCA - BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION - 3 yrs course

There are many more courses available but these are reputed course which are done by any commerce student

>>courses after science....

*Engineering
*Medical
*BCA
*BBA
*BVA
*BSc, BCom,B.A
*CA
*Diploma in Computer science.

all the best.....
25th May 2012, 08:34 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

no doubt ..!!
there is a scope of arts but the condition is that you should be obedient in that i.e. you should work hard.Because i think every stream has equal scope if and only if you work hard and take serious about that.)
arts has a scope in b.a,p.c.s(after good preparation),i.p.s(by drop one year).
there are many civil services that are done by doing arts.so don't worry if your interest in arts than do it,dreams come your success.all the best.
26th May 2012, 05:51 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes...arts stream is good and have a scope in future because in other stream like science and commerce only have a limited fields and in arts you have a many fields ..
29th May 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i get only 68 % marks in 12 may i admition in du collage
30th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hi..i m Divya Roy of class 11 . my result was not so good but i can applied for commerce and i gave an aptitude test but i was not selected but now i want to take arts .but in bokaro only one school is there in which in arts stream there is maths subject but i cant take admission in that school becoz i gave the aptitude test for commerce and it is vry gd scl ...but i lost my chance ....now what will i do ... iwnt maths in arts ....i love maths but i dont want science ....PLZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!
1st June 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

which stream would be better to choose after my 10th?plz......ans.
14th June 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my class 10 exam with 89% in aggregate.and i have opted for science but i want to become an IAS officer-and i want to know he there is any disadvantages for science students in appearing this exam?
15th June 2012, 01:38 AM
rockstarrocks

HI DEAR,

First of all judge your interest where it is going if you are interested in commerce stream then go for commerce.

If you opt commerce then you have options like you can go for BBA, Bcom, BCA.

If you opt arts then You can go for BA, BCA, BBA.

If you are interested in arts and stay in same school then choose the following subject combination.
Geography
Economics
Maths
By choosing these subjects you can go for Msc (Geography).
otherwise BBA and then MBA that is also good option. As you will study economics and math.

I hope you understand.

Thanks
15th June 2012, 01:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Any stream is good only if you have the passion for it and the confidence to work hard.

As far as number of career oriented courses in arts stream are concerned. There are many of them. Like if you have a flair for writing then you can easily go for journalism and mass communication. The media line is increasingly becoming a hot career option for youngsters.

Then hotel management is another one where top institutes are offering 100% placements.

Those who love drawing and hooked to computers can also go for animation courses. You can also do part time one year courses from many top private institutes in India.

If the technical aspect of film making interests you then film making courses can be pursued from the top level institutes in India as well.

So you see lots of opportunities are available. You just have to pick the right one for yourself.

Choose wisely. Good luck
15th June 2012, 06:36 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello My dear friend
Arts stream have many scopes
BBA
BCA
BA
Bed (after graduation)
thank you
27th June 2012, 09:30 AM
priyanka chhoker

[QUOTE=Unregistered;606162]SIR,
I AM A STUDENT OF 12 AS SUBJECT I HAVE ENGLISH, HINDI, POLITICAL SCIENCE, INFORMATICS PRACTICES, FINE ARTS. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?
28th June 2012, 09:59 AM
jyoti91

hi dear friend,

So its a very good option to choose arts subject in 11th.Go for it.

All the best for your future
thank you
28th June 2012, 07:05 PM
babu91

hello dear

First of all judge your interest where it is going if you are interested in commerce stream then go for commerce.

If you opt commerce then you have options like you can go for BBA, Bcom, BCA.

If you opt arts then You can go for BA, BCA, BBA.

If you are interested in arts and stay in same school then choose the following subject combination.
Geography
Economics
Maths
By choosing these subjects you can go for Msc (Geography).
otherwise BBA and then MBA that is also good option. As you will study economics and math.

I hope you understand.

Good Luck!!\

THANK YOU
17th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in XIth (ISC), having subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Arts, English. What are her future courses, leading to good job opportunities
31st July 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN ENGLISH,FRENCH,POLITICAL SCIENCE,ECONOMICS AND ENGLISH LITERATURE IN 11TH ARTS SO WHAT WILL BE THE CARRIER OPTIONS ?WHICH COURSES SHOULD I DO AFTER 12TH?WHAT KIND OF JOB WILL I GET?
31st July 2012, 08:46 PM
rch91

Quote:
My question is that is it good to choose arts in 11? Is arts stream is a good career stream? Iwant to take commerce in 11 but my parents say that arts is the best stream & it is full of best opportunities. What r the advantages of arts stream?
Plz ans me.
Me too will suggest you to opt for arts as it has a very wide scope and offers lots of job opportunities.Let me give you an idea regarding some of the career opportunities offered by this stream:
With a degree in ARTS, one can build a career in the following fields - teaching, writing, research, public relations, internal communications, policy research and analysis, program planning, administration, information, and management. One can also look for a prospering career in the fields of agriculture, journalism, anthropology, archaeology, NGO, geography, industrial relation, liberal arts, library science, philosophy, psychology, research assistance, social work, and many more. Recruitment can be explored in museums, galleries, schools, advertising agencies, magazines, newspapers, and movie studios.
1st August 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am in std 12th Arts in Hindimedium. Subject is Economics ,History ,political science ,Hindi, English & my body hight is 55 inches what can i do for my cerrier
4th August 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

is this true there is no private options in arts
4th August 2012, 10:27 PM
pushpa dhruv

ya its good to take arts if ur nt interested in science and maths...
arts help u know about the current affr also..this can help u write the UPSE n also general knowledge exams
5th August 2012, 10:29 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi friend,
There is definitely good scope in Arts. See many people think it to be a backward stream. But nowadays the truth is that there is so much to do in arts stream. There are many universities including the most famous Indian Institute of Technology(ISI) which offers language projects for students and the students are paid on a monthly basis for that. Even one can extend their Arts projects and do a complete thesis on it and opt for their PhD. degree.

But in your case, you like commerce. So I will never suggest you to suppress your will and take any subject that is against your wish. Think very hard on what you really want. If you want commerce then I must tell you that this also a beautiful genre with lots of possibilities. You can go for B.Com or BMS or BBA and later on choose the most inevitable genre, which is MBA. You will be able to join different business sectors and increase your skills there.
15th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope?

Quote:
Plz ans me.
[ yes it is good choice, bcoz in future arts stream have so many advantages ,, it have good scope]
20th September 2012, 04:20 PM
appu and apps

IS it right to take arts stream?
4th October 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the best subjects of arts?
9th November 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 11th arts in an cbse school, first i want to choose commerce but i didn't got becoz of my cgpa 5.8 im very restless after this. i found only one way and it gose to you. im resquesting u to show me the way where to go. and pls reply me fast.

-p.m.
30th November 2012, 07:00 PM
rediff.manu

My dear friend Arts stream have many scopes
BBA
BCA
BA
Bed (after graduation)
12th December 2012, 06:05 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,

So its a very good option to choose arts subject in 11th.Go for it
15th December 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

my parents and friends say that arts is not a good field, i mean is it good for me to choose arts!
i anm a good artist(painting) and wanna do something else also with it!
what do i do?
22nd March 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am very good in english, hindi & history... i have just given my 10th boards....i don't want to take commerce... can i take arts in 11 ?? plzzzz reply....
26th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am in arts at 11 std
i have subjct in 11th std like Sociology , Economics, Hindi, English, Political Science, Psychology
then shld i can get car designing from arts stream & in economics there is till bit of maths like statistics an all so can i get car designing becoz i am interstd in that an i am in worst cndtin now plz help me sir plz help me
give me a perfectfull way to get in car designing field plz sir plz help me i am requestng u plz sir help me
3rd April 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am h.s 2nd year standard. I am scaring that i took arts. What to do sir?
7th April 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 10 n want to study arts but my parents are forcing me to study science. I am interested in economic . can u suggest me wich field is best for me
14th April 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 nd have taken arts (economics,political science,mathematics,logics,eng,philosophy) but i m worried about my future .what shall i study after 12? nd is there any job for arts stream students?
20th April 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after 12 in arts with i.p ?
i have a subjects :- 1) english 2) geography 3) potilics science 4) i.p 5) economics
please give me anwers.....
29th April 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a singer so can i opt for arts in 11th class
5th June 2013, 10:06 PM
Paliyal79

Ofcourse
it is a good choice for you to the arts subject in +1 standard.
There is so much scope of job for the art student.
A art student can apply for the IAS.
With this subject,you can get the job in law and journlism etc.
BA,B.ed ,M.A.etc are also the good options.
BEST OF LUCK
16th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii i want to ask is arts stream is better to choose as i want to become an IAS officer so willl arts stream will be good to choose i am confused what to choose arts or commerce plz help me sir i should go for commerce or for arts plz telll....
2nd March 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hy it's me deepshikha.
u hv many options in arts to choz. u cn apply 4 IAS IPS IFS. U cn hv many options.
I shud say that arts is much better than science n commerce!!!!!!!!

gudluck.
exactly arts have lots of career options but some people think that arts has no scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?