8th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose History or Hindi in Arts at 11th class?

Sir what i choose history or hindi in arts in 11th class...?
which subject is best for me i want to do mass media or theatre after 12th class...?
with arts what is in nda...?
how much scope after 12th with arts
plzzz give answer of my questions sir i m very confuse and tens...?

10th May 2014, 07:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I choose History or Hindi in Arts at 11th class?

As you want to do mass media after 12th class then doesn't matter that you have either history or hindi subject in 11th or 12th class. So, you can take that subject in which you have interest. So, you can choose nay of the subject among both.

And Mass media has good scope there is lots of scope in this field so i think it is best to do this course after the 12th class.
There are many colleges in India which provides you this course and and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and you have to got good marks in it after that you may apply for the admission in best college.

It is best to do Graduation in mass media from a best college or university after that you may get good job through the campus placement.
So, try to get good college for the Mass media and after that you can apply for the master degree also and it gives you chance to get good job and good salary also. FOr this you have interest and talent.
17th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Now I am 11th class student ,from Govt school. Which subject I am choose for IT and ECO with ARTS. which is the career option.

NAME-POONAM.
30th July 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects i should choose in 11th ARTS for interior designing or automobile designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?