20th April 2011, 04:57 PM
Deepshikha Ranawat

Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope?

My question is that is it good to choose arts in 11? Is arts stream is a good career stream? Iwant to take commerce in 11 but my parents say that arts is the best stream & it is full of best opportunities. What r the advantages of arts stream?
Plz ans me.

6th May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope?

MADHUJA BISWAS
I am a student of ARTS group. My question is what are the options that i can opt after class 12?
6th May 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope?

sir ,
I am a student of class 12 as subject I have bengali , english, history , homescience, philoshopy. how i should take step to read Hotel management
7th May 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM A STUDENT OF 12 AS SUBJECT I HAVE ENGLISH, HINDI, POLITICAL SCIENCE, INFORMATICS PRACTICES, FINE ARTS. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?
9th May 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the scope in arts?i hate commerce and science.pls hlp
10th May 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a arts student and i don't know it is good or not or it have any job opportunity or not i am confused
10th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Deepshikha Ranawat

Hy it's me deepshikha.
u hv many options in arts to choz. u cn apply 4 IAS IPS IFS. U cn hv many options.
I shud say that arts is much better than science n commerce!!!!!!!!

gudluck.
15th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What would be my best subject options in Arts if I wanted to be a teacher in the future?
15th May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10th and preparing 4 d boards my mom suggests me to be a is officer is it a reliable stream to go in????????????????
18th May 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

which stream is best to chose if i m creative???????????????
22nd May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

m an average girl...and i want to take arts after 10th. is there any scope in arts..?
which are the other streams in arts?
26th May 2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that what is the scope in arts?i hate commerce and science.pls hlp
please give me some instruction about my choice
27th May 2011, 04:36 PM
stranger351

My dear friend Arts stream have many scopes
The biggest scope is IAS..
Or you can do following courses
BBA
BCA
MCA(Arts with Maths students)
BA
Bed (after graduation)
29th May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i m very perplexed right now bcz i want to opt for humanities as my main stream in class 11 but my father wants me to go for pcm.
i want to serve my country as an IAS officer, so my question is will it be a wise decision to go for arts??? and what advantage i can enjoy
as a arts student in the new published CSAT pattern bcz now students from science background are excelling in this exam in large numbers
.What sort of books should i study at this stage to bolster my preparation?
plz tell me!!!!!!!
30th May 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

hello,
i hv just given my 10 th boards. i want to take arts in future but my parents say that i should take science since i m very good in biology but at the same time i m equally gud in sst,eng,hindi and other subject. pls tell me what shuld i take and wat is the scope in arts???
1st June 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m Quite Confused...I Dnt knw wat to opt for..Arts Or Commerce...
I dnt hav interest in Commerce Bt i need to knw what scope is thr in taking Arts..????
5th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

If I did history in B.A., so what is career opportunities?
7th June 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

sir..
ive taken arts in 11th as my main subject..
it includes geograghy, history, economics, english an hindi..
wats the scope agter 12th..
instead of ias...
8th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i want to take arts with geography...is it good??
8th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to take up arts. can u tell what i can do after 2nd pu?
14th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

m having pol.science, phycology,english, fashion study, history as my subjects what r the best options after 2
16th June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I am Aa class 10th student residing in vadodara Gujarat
i want to take fine arts in college so what should i opt. for in class 11th and 12th
20th June 2011, 11:59 PM
agrawal1288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepshikha Ranawat View Post
My question is that is it good to choose arts in 11? Is arts stream is a good career stream? Iwant to take commerce in 11 but my parents say that arts is the best stream & it is full of best opportunities. What r the advantages of arts stream?
Plz ans me.
Yes in arts stream there is a bright scope,there are many fields in which you can enter after passing 12th.You can do B.A. OR B.C.A. and then after you can do M.B.A with a good college then you can get a good job or you can be a MANAGER in good company or corporate office.
22nd June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

is interior designing good after SSC? what scopes does it have in future?
22nd June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

should i choose arts after 10 th ?
27th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Plz ans me.
30th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

IS ARTS STREAM GOOD OR A BAD
30th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

can we do BBA from arts? and how?
5th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done my ssc exam i am intrested in sanskrit subject .can i do b.a in sanskrit? plz help me
6th July 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Friends In my opinion arts is better stream as cmpare to others.
17th July 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

arts stream is good becoz we can be interior designer ..... which hv good scope n hv lots of opportunistic
23rd July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

is the sure that there is well and good jobs after arts ? or what are the highest jobs in arts?
1st August 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Stream to choose in 11th standard for IAS?
3rd August 2011, 03:02 AM
btcs11

hi friend,
arts stream have really good scope and lots of opportunities.
but i would advice you to choose a stream in which you are interested in.
if you are interested in commerce stream do that even commerce stream have good scope upon completion of commerce stream in 12th you can join in B.Com,BBA,Law,CA and lots more. CA has good value too as of now. so convince your parents and join commerce stream.
but if you are not interested in any particular stream you can join in arts tream itself as it will make your parents happy as well as it has good career scope too.
Gud luck.
8th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What would be my best subject options in Arts if I wanted to be fashion designer.
8th August 2011, 09:44 PM
sg1991

Dear friend,

Everything depends on your interest. If you have interest in commerce, you should choose commerce.

If you ask about the scope, then arts stream has a very good scope. You can do following courses after 12th-

* B. A. in fashion technology
* B. A. in fine arts
* B. A. in economics
* B. A. in music

After graduation, you can opt to become a teacher or can give IAS exam. In fact maximum persons who become IAS are from arts stream.

Good Luck.
15th August 2011, 08:42 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Everything depends on your interest. If you have interest in commerce, you should choose commerce.

If you ask about the scope, then arts stream has a very good scope. You can do following courses after 12th-

* B. A. in fine arts
* B. A. in economics
* B. A. in music

After graduation, you can opt to become a teacher or can give IAS exam. In fact maximum persons who become IAS are from arts stream.

Thanks
19th August 2011, 08:11 PM
dhruv007

yeah! it has good scope. you can complete your graduation with many fields as listed below-
BA
BBA
BCA
you can also do B.COM if you have civics in your 10+2 examination.
there are also some diploma courses which are available such as in animation and in 2d& 3d ads.
30th August 2011, 05:23 PM
dhruv007

it all depends upon you. art has good scope. you have not mentioned here the percentage of 10th .if you are good in maths then science stream is better choice for you.otherwise arts or commerce would be the better option. in my opinion you should prefer commerce instead of arts stream.

thank you!
30th August 2011, 10:34 PM
princestk

First of all judge your interest where it is going if you are interested in commerce stream then go for commerce.

If you opt commerce then you have options like you can go for BBA, Bcom, BCA.

If you opt arts then You can go for BA, BCA, BBA.

If you are interested in arts and stay in same school then choose the following subject combination.
Geography
Economics
Maths
By choosing these subjects you can go for Msc (Geography).
otherwise BBA and then MBA that is also good option. As you will study economics and math.

I hope you understand.

Good Luck!!
30th August 2011, 11:08 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there is a good carrier in arts .
you can appear many govt. jobs .
I.A.S
I.P.S
BANK CLERICAL
BANK PO .
ETC.
for higher qualification you can join in
bba
ba
law
etc.

good luck.........
31st August 2011, 01:56 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

* B. A. in fine arts
* B. A. in economics
* B. A. in music

Thanks
5th September 2011, 02:16 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepshikha Ranawat View Post
Plz ans me.

If you have interest to choose arts subjects then you can choose this

subject.The best carrier option is after graduation.You can give any entrance

paper after becholor degree.Basically an arts student do prepearation with

becholor degree for competetion exams.So its very good step to do

preperation along with becholor degree.You can also join any institute for

entrance exam prepearation.If you want to give entrance paper for IAS/RAS

and any other competetion exam then you have lots of time to preparation

along with becholor degree.

So its a very good option to choose arts subject in 11th.Go for it.

All the best for your future.
5th September 2011, 02:10 PM
S-R-B

Yes,It is good to choose Arts in 11th standard.

The scope of arts after 12th.

->B. A. in fashion technology

->B. A. in fine arts
7th October 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the benefit taking b.a.in fine arts
8th October 2011, 01:05 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
One can not live without other things so all the fields are important and they have their own advantages .So you can not neglect the arts course and they also have good scope in the future. If you have interest in the course then you can do the course.
But do not choose do to compulsion.Concentrate on your subjects then surely you will succeed in your life
2nd November 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am doing iit but i want to do archeology after iit.what can i do?
25th November 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to go for arts stream after 1oth grade( i ahve completed my 10th grade)
what are the major subjects that are covered under the Arts stream? Can i choose wat subjects i want in arts stream? How about only Fine Arts- Dance for 11th and 12th.. can i d that? i have no idea about arts stream..
Reply to my qstns pls.. :)
2nd December 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

shall i chose arts in 1th class ? any scope in it ????????
14th December 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

iam 11 arts in cbse school, i want ot become geology .please show me the way? and how to acheif my goal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?