13th May 2012, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?

sir i have 52% in Graduation(B.sc) and 59% in M.A.(RD),can apply B.Ed. Course in ur university please.. sir,Inform in my e-mail ID--
[email protected]
Mob. No.-7250266407, 9279930716

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  3. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  4. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  5. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  6. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  7. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  8. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  10. When will the M.Com correspondence forms come out? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  11. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  13. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  14. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  15. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  17. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  18. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
8th August 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?

sir,my question is wat is d last date of filling of forms of b.ed in payment seat.plz inform us my no.is 9910019368
18th April 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the total fee structure of B.ed coresspondence email ([email protected])
17th May 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

How much % required for admission in Jammu Kashmir
9th November 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 43.5% marks. I want to do b.ed. plz tell me in which university can i get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?