21st February 2012, 08:20 PM
soonakshi

How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?

hello Mam/Sir,

I am from Jammu. I have completed my correspondence B.A from delhi unversity. I got 45%marks. and iwant to take admission in correspondence master degree in H.R. from your symbiosis university in pune. plz tell me about online admission procedure, fee structure, and last date of admission.

Thanking you,

Name :- shivani sharma
Email :- [email protected].
Phone No:- 09796053935

Related Questions:
  1. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  2. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  3. What's the fee structure and admission date for B.Ed degree in Goa university? Ia correspondence course available? I'm a second class B.A graduate
  4. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  5. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  9. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  10. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  12. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  13. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  14. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  18. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
7th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?

hello Mam/Sir,

I am from Madhya Pradesh. I have persuing my b.com(6th sem.) from barkatullah unversity. and i want to take admission in correspondence m.com from your symbiosis university in Pune.plz tell me about online admission procedure, fee structure, and last date of admission.

Thanking you,

Name :- pooja prasad
Email :- [email protected].
Phone No:- 09009475431
2nd July 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?

Can any student persue direct B.com without intermediate?
1st April 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech in IT 2008 passout now i want to do b.ed. by distance education is it possible by me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?