9th June 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India?

Dear sir/mam i have finished my diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation and i want to join in btech nanotechnology. i've no idea about eligibility for this course. can you please inform me about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  2. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech or MS Nanotechnology in India?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  4. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future?
  5. Which are the best colleges in India for Nanotechnology?
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology in Chennai?
  7. Is there any scope in M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology? What is the age criteria for M.Tech? List of universities/colleges which offer M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  8. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  9. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  10. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  12. Career opportunities in M.Sc in Nanotechnology and List of colleges of M.Sc Nano technology in India? -- [New]
  13. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th?
  14. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  15. How to pursue PG from a well known institute in India in Nanotechnology?
  16. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  18. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
28th June 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India?

I have completed my 12th std I wana chose nanotechenology is this is the bright course?&whether is this course is available in anna university counseling ? Pls...guide me......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?