26th April 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?

Hello,
I am studying B.Sc in Biotechnology and I want
to know that I am eligible for doing M.Sc in Nanotechnology?
Can you tell me about the colleges in India providing
this course in M.Sc and its eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  4. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  5. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. List of top 10 colleges in India? I have completed my BSc Biotechnology Hons
  8. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  9. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  12. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  13. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  14. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  15. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  16. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  17. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  18. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
14th May 2015, 10:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying B.Sc in Biotechnology and I want
to know that I am eligible for doing M.Sc in Nanotechnology?
Can you tell me about the colleges in India providing
this course in M.Sc and its eligibility criteria?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc Biotechnology. Those candidates who have completed Graduation in Biotechnology, Physics or Chemistry are eligible. The basic qualification needed for the M.Sc Nanotechnology is a B.Sc with any one of the specializations like, Biotechnology, Physics or Chemistry subjects or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Applicants are required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. The selection is based on the merit of entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

List of Colleges Offering M.Sc Nanotechnology:

IIT, Delhi
Address: Safdarganj Development Area, Hauz Khas, IIT Campus, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 1999

NIT, Rourkela
Address: Sector 1, Rourkela, Orissa 769008
Phone: 0661 246 2021

NIT, Kurukshetra
Address: BA-6, Thanesar, Haryana 136119

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Address: Gulmohar Marg, Near-Centre For Neroscience,Mathikere, Bangalore, Karnataka 560012
Phone: 080 2293 2228

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Address: Link Road 3, Vaishali Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462051
Phone: 0755 405 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?