26th April 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?

Friends,
I am doing B.Sc in Biotechnology and
I really interested in Nanotechnology.
I want to do M.Sc in Nanotechnology so
please tell me about the colleges in India providing
this course and also I am eligible for doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  2. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
  3. Which are the best colleges in India for Nanotechnology?
  4. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it useful to study Nanotechnology? List of institutes in India and Abroad?
  6. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  7. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  8. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  10. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  11. Is Nanotechnology a useful course to study? Best institutes in India?
  12. College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  14. Which universities are the best in India to study Agricultural Nanotechnology after MSc Soil Science?
  15. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  16. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  17. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  18. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
29th April 2015, 02:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in Science/Technology related streams are eligible to apply for M.Sc(Nanotechnology) course. So, as a candidate who have completed B.Sc(Biotechnology) course, you are eligible to apply for admission in M.Sc(Nanotechnology) course.

List of Colleges:-
Following are some of the colleges, which are offering M.Sc(Nanotechnology) course.

Amity Institute of Nano-Technology (AINT)
Address: E-2 Block, 3rd Floor, Sector-125, Noida

Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
Address: Jakkur, Bangalore

Centre for Nanotechnology & Advanced Biomaterials (CeNTAB)
Address: Sastra University, Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi

Centre for Research in Nanotechnology & Science (CRNTS)
Address: IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai

Amrita Centre for Nanosciences
Address: Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, AIMS Ponnekkara P O, Kochi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?