17th August 2014, 02:10 PM
c k upadhyaya

Default Re: Am i in Physically Handicap category if i can only hear with one ear?

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir i have done my ear operation,after that i can't hear nothing to this ear ie. 100% hearing loss but my another ear is absolutely all right...so overall i can hear about 50%, plz inform me that i am in catageory of Physical handicap or not?
i have lost completely one ear by birth am i physically handicap with 40%
20th August 2014, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Am i in Physically Handicap category if i can only hear with one ear?

Sir my right side ear hearing loss and right side eye not vision. plz inform me that i am in catageory of Physical handicap or not ?
my email id [email protected]
1st September 2014, 11:11 PM

sir.
can you give me rules or conditions that under which government of maharastra medical officers issues handicap certificate for hearing by ear
26th November 2014, 03:57 PM

plz say that my left ear is not working can i get a govt job by applying handicapped certificate
16th January 2015, 08:50 PM

i can't hear from my right ear from my birth, because it is dead. so can i apply for disability certificate??
but i can hear from my left ear......

pls give me the answer as fast as possible.....
thaking You
20th January 2015, 06:16 PM

I am having loss 100db in one ear and another deaf were is , if central govt employee working property wheather I'II come under deaf dumb physically handicapped certificated or yes no , how to apply that Awaiting an early rely .........
mail me at subbarao1971@gmailcomm
2nd February 2015, 05:44 PM

Hi sir
This is Ravi iam lossed my right ear how much of persentage igot please tell me
5th March 2015, 12:17 PM

Sir I am not able to hear one ear but another ear are good what I come physical handicept category.
5th March 2015, 12:55 PM

Am a neuro patient having progressive neuropathy in both upper n lower limbs.. so i m 60% handicapped can i get addmission for MBBS course ??
26th March 2015, 08:21 AM

Sir i have done my ear operation,after that i can't hear nothing to this ear ie. 100% hearing loss but my another ear is absolutely all right...so overall i can hear about 50%, plz inform me that i am elligible for mbbs or not

18th April 2015, 02:18 AM

sir I m a kidney transplant patient right now I have 1 kidney donate by my mother can I come under handicapped quota plz ans me my email I'd [email protected] 9832533204 plz plz plz sir ans me
8th May 2015, 03:20 PM

I am one ear deaf due to hearing loud bomb noise before 5 years can it would be cured by surgery
8th May 2015, 03:21 PM

I am one ear deaf due to hearing loud bomb noise before 5 years can it would be cured by surgery
13th May 2015, 09:14 PM

SIR I CAN NOT HEAR BOTH EAR WELL. BUT MY ONE EAR HEAR VERY LOUDLY AND SECOND IS SLOWLY . CAN I GET HEARING CERTIFICATE AND WHERE I GET .PLS REPLY MY EMAIL [[email protected]]
12th August 2015, 10:45 PM

sir i am one ear deaf ,but my another ear is 100% ok . In the govt. recuirtment if they will reject me due to my one ear abnormal(is there is problem for selecting me as a UDC if i clear written test)
18th August 2015, 10:35 PM

I have done my ear operation and now i m deaf with one ear but i can hear through one ear and my disease(deafness) can be cured . So, can you plz let me know whether i can get handicape certificate or not ?
24th August 2015, 06:36 PM

Sir i am only one ear hear kindly inform me that i am in catageory of Physical handicap or not?
is am reservation in jobs ? my email is [email protected]
29th August 2015, 08:30 PM

sir i am one ear deaf ,but my another ear is 100% ok . In the govt. recuirtment if they will reject me due to my one ear abnormal(is there is problem for selecting me as a UDC if i clear written test

sent reply to [email protected]
31st August 2015, 11:13 PM
Rashmuu

No you are not in the Physical handicap/physical disable category.Because PH/PD means you are totally enable to use or do any thing with your body part.Since you have two years but one is working that means you are having the hearing ability in your body that is why you are not in the PD/PH category.
7th September 2015, 10:36 AM

Any person whose leg was badly fractured due to accident and then they walking with the help of fitted metallic rod inside them.Are they come under the category of PWD?
19th October 2015, 02:16 PM

I cant hear from left hear..i completed my engineering and applying for gov jobs.
So can i get any reservation???
And also please suggest me how can i get PH certificate
24th October 2015, 10:37 PM

hearing impairment person ke dard ko doctor smjhe to accha hoga thanks
30th October 2015, 10:40 PM

sir i am hear with only one ear another ear completely deaf but docter`s advice hearing machine.pls tell me am physical handicap or not? mail me at - [email protected]
16th November 2015, 11:37 AM

respected sir,
i am deaf from both ear and have low vision from both eyes.I have also got pwd certificate with 50%.But I am unable to understand that in which handicapped category shall I mention in banks,ssc etc exam.plz suggests me in which category will i come...VI or HI or OH.
i will be thanksful to u.
5th March 2016, 06:41 AM

I have hearing problem in both ear but i have no certificate now can i fill ssc cgl form
4th April 2016, 11:49 AM

sir, I had been operated in my spinal cord and rods have been kept inside, will that cause any restrictions to my cbi selection ?.. please give me a detailed information about that..
4th April 2016, 01:27 PM

Dear sir/madam,
My name is shilpa, I am from Andhra Pradesh, India. I was born with pre developed left ear. In medical terms it is called 'Microtia', I can hear only with my right ear. My left ear was closed and small. Operation was done to my left ear only to get the shape of the ear. But hearing is not provided. My question is can I get PWD certificate from our government??
6th April 2016, 11:48 PM

sir ,can i get the handicap cert.if im unable to listen in my right ear at all and my left ear is conplytely ok
dear friend you can't claim the reservation under hearing impairment category because a person to be called hearing handicapped if he is suffering hear loss less than 40% in a better ear.ur better ear is left ear,in that ear u have 100% hearing capacity.y do u consider ur self as a handicapped.A person with one good ear is almost equal to person with 2 good years.
Even i cant hear anything in my right ear by birth but by god's grace i have more hearing power in right ear tahn others do.but i never claimed for reservation .BECAUSE A PERSON WITH ONE GOOD EAR IS NOT AT ALL DISABILITY,IT IS BOON IF U CAN USE IT FOR UR ADVANTAGE
30th April 2016, 10:22 AM

am i considered as PH candidate for IAS 2016 as i can hear only through one ear completely and other is complete deaf but through hearing aid that is also functional plz inform me on my email id [email protected]
18th June 2016, 12:44 AM

Sir i have 53 db in right ear and 30db loss in both ears i cant get perfect voice but i listen sounds ...c i am eligible for hearing impairment....
27th December 2016, 04:11 PM

Sir I am completely hearing loss in right ear but in left ear mild hearing loss
Can I apply handicap category in entrance test msc
5th January 2017, 12:23 PM

Dear Sir I am deaf from my left ear properly please confirm can I category of physical handicap...if yes then how to get certificate.
17th January 2017, 10:53 PM

I am having single kidney by birth doctors in army have placed me in lmc P2 for my disability 1) Malascended and malrotated solitary right kidney 2) chronic kidney disease, but released me from army in P2 category without giving me disability element by saying this that this is an congenital disease and it does not attribute nor aggregate by military service, is there any chance of getting me any benefits from army or civil administration please reply must
14th May 2017, 03:08 AM

My right eye is dead. I can't see anything from it and I want to join CBI or to get job in intelligence. So, is it possible for me do anything in anyone from this two?
2nd June 2017, 12:34 PM

Sir I have profound hearing loss in right ear and moderate loss in left ear,can I get a handicapped certificate pls mail me at [email protected]
4th June 2017, 07:19 PM

I have hearing loss in one ear 90db and in other ear 100db. I already got medical board disability certificate 73%..Please reply whether i would be treated as physically handicapped by kerala govt.
13th June 2017, 12:25 PM

Sir My ear Operation is done Both ear. And i Not hear properly and normal talking. And the hearing loss of Both ear is define by Audiogram in which 50 dB hear loss found. What i am eligible for PH certificate.
19th July 2017, 02:06 PM

Sir My left is totally dead . Am I counted as physically handicapped person . And why is procedure of Making the PH certificate
27th August 2017, 01:10 PM

Hi this is ujjwal Singh.. I can hear from only one year. Can I get reservations certificate... Please mail me [email protected]
2nd September 2017, 10:47 PM

hey this is santosh. im also suffering from same problem like u. i have severe hearing loss in one ear. i can here from only one ear from my child hood. if u get any information about reservation in jobs and etc. inform me my mail [email protected]
Hi sir this is Chaithra when I am Seven months pregnant Doctors removed my entire small intestine due to gangrene. I have no intestine at all. I can get ph certificate
Contact no 8618308030
2nd September 2017, 10:52 PM

Default Hi sir this is Chaithra when I am Seven months pregnant Doctors removed my entire small intestine due to gangrene. I have no intestine at all. I can get ph certificate Contact no 8618308030 pls...

hey this is santosh. im also suffering from same problem like u. i have severe hearing loss in one ear. i can here from only one ear from my child hood. if u get any information about reservation in jobs and etc. inform me my mail [email protected]
Hi sir this is Chaithra when I am Seven months pregnant Doctors removed my entire small intestine due to gangrene. I have no intestine at all. I can get ph certificate
Contact no 8618308030 pls.....
4th November 2017, 07:54 PM

Sir, I am having loss of 70db in one ear and another ear is also loss of 20db. Whether I'll come under physically handicapped criteria or not.?
Mail me at - [email protected]

Thanks & Regard
Kuldeep Singh
24th January 2018, 11:25 PM

Hello sir my right ear 100% deaf and left is OK how to make Physically handicapped card please suggest me sir on 9992080781 or [email protected] thank you sir
26th April 2018, 10:17 PM

Sir i have done my ear operation,after that i can't hear nothing to this ear ie. 100% hearing loss but my another ear is absolutely all right...so overall i can hear about 50%, inform me that i am in category of Physical handicap or not?
27th May 2018, 10:33 PM

Hey this is Aman. I am also suffering from same problem like u. i have severe hearing loss in one ear. i can here from only one ear from my child hood. if u get any information about reservation in jobs and etc. inform me my mail [email protected]
9th June 2018, 10:14 PM

My son Ear problem PHC Certificate issued percentage 72% eligible in mbbs study reservation Eligible please tell me sir
19th August 2018, 07:08 PM

Respected Sir I lost my leg during in accident. And I m included in lower limb handicapped. I wants to become an IAS. Can I become an IAS?
8th September 2018, 03:06 PM

Sir, I have lost hearing permanently in left year but my right year is completely correct.am I eligible for pH certificate?inform [email protected]
19th December 2018, 01:32 AM

Dear sir, I have hearing loss of 70 percent in left ear and 50 percent in right ear can I get disability certificate
27th December 2018, 11:48 AM

Sir i can hear with one ear. My second ear is completely 100% closed from birth. Is am able to get handicap certificate?