23rd April 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

which are the couses from b.com,bba,bms,cfa,ca,icwa,cfp,bbm,bba offered by delhi university...? when their forms for admissions are out.?
23rd April 2012, 05:10 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Default Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

Hello friend

Courses available after 12Th with Commerce stream in Mumbai are:

B.Com
B.B.A.
B.M.S.
B.B.M.
C.A.
C.F.A.
I.C.W.A.
C.F.P.

Eligibility for Bachelor level courses in Commerce:

12Th must be completed by you in Commerce stream from a recognized Education board.
12Th must be completed by you with a minimum of 40% marks.
Your age must be more than 17 years.

Most reputed Commerce Colleges in Mumbai are:

St.Xavier's College.

Shri Narsee Monjee College.

RA Poddar College.

Sydenham College.

HR College.

KJ Somaiya College.

Elphinstone College.

Mithibai College.

KET's V.G. Vaze College.

Jai Hind College.

Mulund College.

All the best.
26th April 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i m student of com wit maths..wat can i do afer 12,,..?
27th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

don't get confused if 1 is a comm wid maths student. dere r many courses 2 choose from. along with b.com. 1 can do ca, cs, icwa. or 1 can go 4 courses lyk bba, bbs, bbe.
5th May 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am v student of class 12th and waiting for my result.
i want to know that is company secretary a good option??
Whether i will go for c.s. or BFIa??
which is the best coaching for it?
22nd June 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

is cs is the good field in commerce maths...???????
13th July 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which scope in commerce without math
8th October 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=nishtha6;654069]I am a student of class 12th (commerce with maths) and is not able to decide which career line is most suitable for me. As the scope and options for commerce students are increasing now days so the options available are many but i need a career assessment test or a career counsellor. could you please help me by finding an appropriate choice. My interests are basically in maths and accounts.
Please suggest
10th December 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

[QUOTE=dimple.simple;1390171]hello friend

There are several career options you can choose from

CA.... chartered accountancy is one of the most reputed professions
you can get good salaries in this field as well as good growth, along with option
of running your own firm

CS.. it is also a very respected profession, and with good salaries

MBA.. well all of us know about MBA, but you must keep in
mind to do MBA from a good college
you can also go for these courses
B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, ICWA, CFP, etc
all the best[
for cs what all things we have to do
14th December 2012, 11:19 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
After commerce mathematics, you can take up B.Com in Mathematics. This will cater to both your love for commerce and mathematics. Try to also take economics as a pass subject while you get admission for B.Com honors. Some colleges do not allow this combination. But if your college does, most definitely take it. You will have commerce and economics knowledge that way. Also you will have a good grip on mathematics subject in commerce genre. Mathematics is a very important aspect in commerce. When you learn such subject combinations, you will get a mileage in your career. After that you can choose from either M.Com or MBA. Both will give employment in business sectors. All the Best.
22nd January 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the best career option and stream i can opt for ?????
Right now i am totally confused because people are like taking commerce with socio and commerce with maths won't
5th March 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 do ca but i m nt gud i maths plzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me............
5th March 2013, 07:15 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Following are best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class

B.Com stands for Batcheler of Commorce

B.B.A. stands for Batcheler of Business Administratation

B.C.A. stands for Batcheler of Computer Administratation

Hotel Management courses

B.Sc (IT)

C.A. ( Charterd Accountant)

C.S. ( Company Secretory)

And many more courses.

All The Best
22nd March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

after 12th..is cs line best for career??
1st April 2013, 11:27 AM
professor-full-of-beans

Wink Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

You could prefer doing BCA and then MCA.It would be helpful for you.it is almost equal to a software engineer.Though after completion it requires some skill for a getting a good and secure job.it is a good option.you could also secure yourself by taking JAVA,C,C++ classes side by side.it might be very helpfull for u in the future.
3rd May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 and have chossen commerce with math ......i have ur suggestion plz help me which course is better for me .i m intrested in maths and accounts..........everyone suggest me to do c.a. but i m not intrested in c.a.......i need ur help plz give me ur suggestion what can i do.!!!!
14th May 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

commerce and business maths suitable for BCA suggest me plzzzzzz.........
3rd June 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Which is best between B.Com(HR) with DU or CA keeping in mind all cons & prons inclding the time consumed in both
16th August 2013, 04:50 PM
Iftiyark3

Commerce is a good stream.And my answer is you can do same type of course.
1.B.COM(hons)
2.BCA
3.BBA
4.CA
5.ICSI
6.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
7.other computering course,etc
Are best course for commerce student.
Good luck
1st November 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=nishtha6;654069]I am a student of class 12th (commerce with maths) and is not able to decide which career line is most suitable for me. i'm good in math,english and economic
7th November 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what i can do for make money
18th February 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i Think you Do BCA and after That Mca becouse in this math are required.

And For best futute you should Charte Account
CA-Cpt
19th March 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir I am b.com hons student presently studying in keshav mahavidyalya delhi university, I like maths very much and I m totally confused in choose the best course except CA , si can u plz suggest me.........
20th March 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my class 12 with commerce stream ( with subjects, Commerce, accounts, math, English, and Computer) So after my class 12 which course should i apply, i really dont know what to opt. Pl suggest me for my future career.
23rd April 2014, 09:36 PM

i like to do painting.... m gud in learning n solving problems.....i have a problem in which career i should go...plzzz help me out
21st May 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

if i take commerce with out mathematics so you think that i can join indian militry academy
2nd June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th class commerce with math & i d'nt beside whice is the best fild after passed 12th class *so pluzzzzz give me advios
3rd June 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i wants a job in accountancy as i have complete class 12 in commerce .is it possible in any sector
5th June 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

My parents always said that commerce is enough good than non medical is they r right
22nd June 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i'm not interested in accounts but i'm interested in maths. so, what should i do after 12?
10th April 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

What questions are asked for admission in class11 for commerce maths
23rd May 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I got in class 10 overall percentage is70%can i do the job of indian navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?