9th March 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Commerce with Maths 12th standard student can get admission in BCA-MCA course?

I wan to ask that a commerce student having commerce-maths as his subject choose to have a career in BCA-MCA. IS there any necessary subject required in 12th standard for that career?

9th March 2016, 09:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce with Maths 12th standard student can get admission in BCA-MCA course?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Computer Application after completion of class 12th:

A candidate must have citizenship of India.

A candidate must have passed 12th with science stream having physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects.

Minimum percentage should not be less than 50%.

Minimum age limit required is 17.
9th March 2016, 09:29 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Commerce with Maths 12th standard student can get admission in BCA-MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wan to ask that a commerce student having commerce-maths as his subject choose to have a career in BCA-MCA. IS there any necessary subject required in 12th standard for that career?
Sir,
Bachalor in Computer Application BCA & Master in Computer Application MCA both the course will lead you in the field of software developer. So, having math of commerce background will not help that much.
Yes,
12th with PCM will surely help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?