31st August 2010, 06:33 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

hi
yes cbse provided scholarship for schola rstudents. those students for belong in 10th and 12th board for cbse or others then you can qualified percentage about 80% above in board exam then cbse to you provided scholarship for higher education. and you can also join aieee then you can also give scholarship

best of luck !!!

Related Questions:
31st August 2010, 09:25 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

dear friends,

no needs to get worry...

if you are selected for the scholarship then you must get the scholarship.

so wait, but you should follow all the instruction tat is being mention for getting the scholarship.
2nd September 2010, 02:17 PM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

It will take more time 8-9 months to get scholorship
3rd September 2010, 03:44 PM
sanjusabu

DEAR FRIEND,
MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED TO GET SCHOLARSHIP IS 80% IN CBSE 12TH.
SO CONGRATS !!! YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR GETTING THE SCHOLARSHIP.
SO KEEP PATIENT YOU WILL GET IT SOON IF APPLIED.
FOR MORE VISIT : www.cbse.nic.in
GOOD LUCK.
4th September 2010, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how can i get the renewal form for scholarship, which is granted to me by last year.
Please tell me
8th September 2010, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I m Rasleen kaur nd i applied for scholarship under SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE ND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS 2009 nd i was awarded bt
still not get cheque in bank.So kindly tell me when i will get it nd moreover when we have to apply for renewal form nd what is the procedure for apply it ???MY 12th roll no. is 2668102 nd registration no. is 7412.
plz reply soon at :
[email protected]
Thanking you
9th September 2010, 10:58 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as it is a government scholarship so they will proved after some time. actually you will get the scholarship at the end of the year for the previous year. but surely you will get the money as you are selected. congratulation.
9th September 2010, 09:52 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

It is very good news that you have scored 84% last year in 12th CBSE Board,so there is very good chance for getting the scholarship

I dont know about your family income,if your family income is less than 10,000,then there is a very good chance to win the scholarship.

If you are really eligible for the scholarship then you must get the scholarship.
It may take some processing time to reach the check to your address,it may 2-3months.

for more details visit :http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship

Good luck.
25th September 2010, 09:58 PM
Moonis

Hello
i m class x student and i have passed class ix last year 2009 i want to know that when i wil get the scholarship and how much pls send me details on my gmail id
25th September 2010, 11:53 PM
subhash1206

for more details visit http://www.cbse.nic.in
log on to the link
25th October 2010, 07:51 PM
Rituraj Dutta

dear sir,
I secured 84.4% in my AISSCE 2010 ROLL no:4641864 . Can I know wheether i m eligible for any shorlarships .If yes when wil I receive it
1st November 2010, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir
is theirv any income boundation for scholership.

[email protected]
15th November 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i am single girl child do i get any scolarship or consesion in fees if i am studying in a cbsc school
10th December 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have applied for my single girl child for my class 12.But it is not yet get.I got my 10th,11th scholarship.I am now doing my engineering in IMMANUEL ARASAR JJ COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,KANYAKUMARI,approved by AICTE.MAY I APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP FOR ENGINEERIG IN THIS COLLEGE.REPLY ME SOON...
11th December 2010, 03:41 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
CBSE Scholarship Scheme
You will be able to get it soon,since it is from government,it will take some time to get you.

In government sector there are lots of processings before giving scholarships to anyone,and it takes time for being whole process processed.

good luck.
6th January 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

hi I m Jyoti Chauhan. my aggregate percentage in 12th board exam is 87%. but i m unable to get the details of how to get the
scholarship forms. pls help me.
17th January 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 80.6% in uttatakhand board in 2007-08 n recieved my scholarship for the year 2008-09. but not in the further years of my graduation. What should i do to get this scholarship for this year?
23rd January 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m shweta singh scored 10 c.p.g.a in class 10 in year 2010
can i get any scholarship???????????????
24th January 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How will I know whether I will get the cbse scholarship 2011 or not?
&
25th January 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class xiith in 2010 with 89%marks and i have send u all my details along with bank a/c number and rtgs code but still i didn't get any amount .its about more than five months since i have applied.please do the needful urgent
26th January 2011, 05:13 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prarit Jain View Post
Sir,
I m prarit jain. N right now i am doing CA. I want 2 know that from what date i will got scholarship money.Actually i have got 84% last year in 12th CBSE Board.And i have applied for CBSE Scholarship Scheme.
Thanking yours,
Yours Sincerely,
Prarit jain
above 90 % will get the scholarship.
try to work hard and get.
best of luck
27th January 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have applied for csss-2010 scholarship i want to know that this scholarship has been provided to me or not.
Thank you
28th January 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have applied for CSSS 2010.i want to that this scholarship has been provided to me or not.
Thank you
5th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madadm,
My name is Parul Jain and i had applied for scholarship with all the necessary details required by you.But still no amount is paid to me.Please inform me from when i'l getDo needful soon
Thankig you
8th February 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have applied for CSSS-2010.i want to know from where i can check the list of selected students for this scholarship.
10th February 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My daughter has passed class X in the year 2010 securing CGPA-8.4 and applied last year for scholarship because she is single girl child.
Now she has continued her studing class XI. Please tell,when she would get scholarship money? I had neither received any letter nor any information from your side.
please reply soon at:
[email protected]
I shall be very thankful to for this act of favour.
10th February 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i passed 12th 2010 i applied for scholarship last year. Now i am suding in Sri Venkateswara College,Dhaula Kuan,New Delhi.sir i would like to know that from which date i will get scholarship. i got 67.4%
18th February 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

till now i have not received money . i have applied in the previous year
22nd February 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

when i wil be the announcement of dates for scholarship
23rd February 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

23rd February 2011.
Mrs. Raju

I am the parent of a one and single girl child. She got 90% in CBSE 10th std of 2010 examination and already applied for SGC scholarship. How can I know that whether you got the application and the present status of the application.
24th February 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

24th Feb 2011
Mrs Raju
I am the parent of a single girl child. She got 90% marks in CBSE 2010 batch and already applied for SGC scholarship. How can I know the present position of the scholarship and when will I get the scholarship money
24th February 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Ms. Raju
I am the parent of a single girl child . She got 90% marks in CBSE 10th exam 2010 and applied for SGC scholarship. I want to know the present status of the scholarship. When will I get it?
24th February 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

24.02.2011 Mr. Paulose
Iam the parent of a single girl child. She got 90% marks CBSE 10th 2010 batch, and applyed for SGC Scholarship. I want to know the present status.
10th March 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for a SGC scholarship . My daughter passed CBSE 10th exam 2010. She got 90 % marks in the exam. I want to know the present status of the application When will I get the scholarship?
10th April 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Ujjwal garg and i had submitted my scholarship form for 2010.My admit card no is 2138588 and i wanted to know whether i have been selected for it or not.

Please reply as soon as possible.
14th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed class X in the year 2010 and applied last year for scholarship because she is single girl child.she got 78% marks in the exam.
Now she has continued her studing class X11. Please tell,when she would get scholarship money? I had neither received any letter nor any information from your side.
please reply soon at:
[email protected]
I shall be very thankful to you..
29th April 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
when will the list of students be published for single girl child scholarship who passed X in 2010?
7th May 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is vineet,and i got 85.5% marks in 12th class examination in 2010.......can u tell me for what scholarship i can apply
10th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for SGC Scholarship. My name is Reshmi Karamel and I got 90% marks in X std (2010). When can I get the scholarship
20th May 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have passed my class10 exam with 94% marks& have received sgc scholarship also....I have also requested for the reneval of my scholarship for class 11 since i have been a student of cbse in 11 & 12..I havesecured 89% marks in 11 &is awaiting 12 results..
Sir , when will i get my scholarship money????
31st May 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have scored 87.6% in class 12 cbse so can i eligible for scholarship provided for cbse if yes plz give me complete information and procedure
1st June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for the scholarship for the single girl child after my 12th exams last year. i am yet to get a response from the cbse.
1. I got the scholarship in my 11th and the 12th, based on my %age and bcause i'm a sing.girl.child. My parents' salary is not the criterion to decide whether i'm eligible or not - so I believe.
2. In my 12th , my overall %age was 85.4%, but I scored only 74% in English. Does this disqualify me from being eligible for the schlrshp?
3. Can I apply after my I year in college, if I get a good %age?
4. Please do answer these queries. I shall be grateful.
nilima magesh
2nd June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed class 10 boards on 2011 with 9.8 CGPA how will i apply for scholarship and when wil i get it?
22nd June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the cbse 12 pass scholarship 2010 ...............but i did not get any response regarding the same..............................can anyone help me for getting the scholarship.
26th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

AIINASH
Sir
CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

I hav passed class 10 boards on 2011 with 10 CGPA how will i apply for scholarship and when wil i get it?
27th June 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prarit Jain View Post
Sir,
I m prarit jain. N right now i am doing CA. I want 2 know that from what date i will got scholarship money.Actually i have got 84% last year in 12th CBSE Board.And i have applied for CBSE Scholarship Scheme.
Thanking yours,
Yours Sincerely,
Prarit jain
lik u i m mohit
/?
}
'
30th June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi Iam Kareshma baburaj
I'm the only girl child of my parents and I'have passed C.B.S.E class X 2010 exam with CGPA 9.8. I had already applied single child scholarship but till now no information from any where what could be reason kindly let me know.
Thanking you.
11th July 2011, 05:39 PM
obulreddy jayarami reddy

i got 76.5 in b.tech please give me information about scalarship
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Prarit jain
12th July 2011, 01:06 AM
ammunation

hi dear,

First of all congratulations for scholarship.

You will be able to get it soon,since it is from government,it will take some time to get you.

In government sector there are lots of processings before giving scholarships to anyone,and it takes time for being whole process processed.

So,dont worry keep patients,it will reach you soon.

If any other problem you can discuss with us here.

Thanks
15th July 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,this scholarship is eligible for lateral entry for engineering students and how to apply for this scholarship....
by mahesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?