26th August 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships for general category students of MNNIT Allahabad from Rajasthan?

Any scholarships available there for general category students studying in mnnit Allahabad from Rajasthan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Why scholarships are given only for the reservation caste candidates and not for all?
  2. Will I get MNNIT Allahabad with 160 marks? I belong to UP I am from OBC category
  3. Can I get MNNIT Allahabad or IIIT Allahabad after scoring 411 in CS GATE exam and 94.17 percentile?
  4. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  5. Admission in MNNIT Allahabad or SVNIT Surat after scoring 457 in GATE and 3300 rank in Mechanical Stream?
  6. Can I get admission in MNNIT, Allahabad if secured 81.2% in 12th Science and scored 126 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Seat details in PSU companies for ECE branch? I am a student of B.Tech in MNNIT Allahabad
  8. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Information Technology) 2nd year student of MNNIT, Allahabad?
  9. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  11. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  12. How to participate in NTSE exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech 2nd year student of MNNIT, Allahabad?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  15. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  16. Can I take admission in SSRC after securing 93.5% in Rajasthan Board? I belong to general category
  17. Number of seats reserved for OBC in AIIMS?
  18. How to join Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in Botany? How to get Fellowship for Ph.D?
8th September 2015, 01:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships for general category students of MNNIT Allahabad from Rajasthan?

There are various options which you try-

~ The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. Similarly, there must be some scholarship schemes offererd by the Rajasthan Government also. I advise you to check their official website for the checking this out.

~ Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

~ Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

~ Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

~ N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

~ NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

~ Also, you have missed the KVPY scholarship scheme, which you could have applied in your first year. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

~ Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?