20th December 2009, 04:37 PM
Prarit Jain

CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

Sir,
I m prarit jain. N right now i am doing CA. I want 2 know that from what date i will got scholarship money.Actually i have got 84% last year in 12th CBSE Board.And i have applied for CBSE Scholarship Scheme.
Thanking yours,
Yours Sincerely,
Prarit jain

Related Questions:
4th January 2010, 10:07 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Default Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

hi
yes cbse provided scholarship for scholarstudents. those students for belong in 10th and 12th board for cbse or others then you can qualified percentage about 80% above in board exam then cbse to you provided scholarship for higher education. and you can also join aieee then you can also give scholarshipfor only good rank
best of luck
4th January 2010, 12:12 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

First of all congratulations for scholarship.

You will be able to get it soon,since it is from government,it will take some time to get you.

In government sector there are lots of processings before giving scholarships to anyone,and it takes time for being whole process processed.

So,dont worry keep patients,it will reach you soon.

If any other problem you can discuss with us here.

Best of luck
5th January 2010, 06:53 PM
jain@nupur
Junior Member+

hi! prarit
cbse scholarship scheme is that you must have secured at least 80% marks in all subjects of your 12 board and it may b with you in jan 2010 if you have already applied
6th January 2010, 11:44 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

the board will pay you the scholarship directly into your saving account through bank transfer.for this you have to open a saving account in your name and intimate the details of the account to the board so that they can transfer the money.
you may receive the money before march,as soon as you give your bank details to them
18th January 2010, 11:13 AM
Prarit

Smile Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

I have submitted my scholarship form in which all the bank details are there.I need money very much.Actually i want to confirm that govt. is giving money or not or it is just fake and govt is giving money to everybody or randomly?
Thank you
15th February 2010, 03:27 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

its good if you ask the same question to your school authority or you can write to the CBSE head regarding this.
11th May 2010, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to hire a cbse class xii girl for that purpose
15th May 2010, 11:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

congratulation for getting scholarship, you will get your
scholarship soon, keep patience, it will take some time
they will send you check, because there are manny
students get scholarship, so it will take time for
processing...........

ok
all the best.
21st May 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am sruthi sreekumar.I have not received the scholarship in class 11.i completed my class10 in 2008 .now i have completed my 12 also
22nd May 2010, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to know who got highesr rank in 12 2010, i am gurinder
26th May 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a single parent of a single girl child. My monthly income is Rs. 12000/=. My daughter has scored 89.2% aggregate in cass XII ,2010. Iwant to know that whether she is
eligible for any of the schollarship given by C.B.S.E. If yes plz. provide details.
3rd June 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 90 percent in all the subjects in my grade 12 cbse boards in 2010. what is the process to get scholarship from cbse . plese provide me with details

radhika gambhir
uttam school for girls ghaziabad
7th June 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAD APPLIED FOR CSSS SCHOLARSHIP ON SEPTEMBER 2009.WHEN DO I WILL GET MONEY?????????
8th June 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I HAVE GOT 91.6% IN 12 th CLASS
NOW I WANT TO KNOW THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME OF CBSE
KINDLY INFORM ME AT [email protected]
THIS IS TANMAY SETHI
9th June 2010, 12:59 AM
sanket mathur

Try to make contact with the school authorities regarding this and for more information go through the official website of CBSE
9th June 2010, 08:17 PM
shobhit verma

I have got 90.8% in 12th . How can i got my scholarship.please tell me.
Thanking u.
12th June 2010, 04:06 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

yes cbse provided scholarship for mertious students only. so you should log on www.cbse.nic.in and get more information.
13th June 2010, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

from which site do i check for scholarship on cbse ?
14th June 2010, 12:16 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

congratulations!!!

it is provided to the students who obtained >80% in board exams to help them in pursuing higher educations.

it's processing takes some time to reach you but it will reach you in 3 months of application for scholarship .

for more details visit http://www.cbse.nic.in

hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts .

regards
~satish.
14th June 2010, 01:35 AM
varunsingh753

Try to make contact with the school authorities regarding this and for more information go through the officialwebsite of CBSE
www.cbse.nic.in and get more information.
30th June 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm shilpa,
I'm the only girl child of my parents and I'have passed C.B.S.E class X 2010 exam with CGPA 9.4.What do I want to do to get the scholarship?
5th July 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

wht the eligibility criteria for scholarships for class 12
7th July 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi i'm christy'
I'm the only girl child of my parents and I'have passed C.B.S.E class X 2010 exam with CGPA 9.8.What do I want to do to get the scholarship?
12th July 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am shivakumar ........
14th July 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

where is the application form available for single girl child merit scholor ship for X classpasseed in 2010. pls reply me.
14th July 2010, 06:53 PM
drdo99
Banned

lots of congratulations!
dont miss this golden oppurtunity.
you will be top of the world after you get this.
announcements at cbse.nic.in
15th July 2010, 12:10 AM
Senior Member+++

you can get all the information about the scholarship scheme of cbse from the following website
http://cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpages/Guidelines%20and%20AF.html
15th July 2010, 01:39 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

It is good that you have got a such percentage.
I want to clear you about the scholarship that you have applied for.

It is rite that government is giving scholarship to those students who have got 80% and above.

But it is only for those students whose parents basic salary is below 10,000.

If you are in that category then you can apply for this scholarship otherwise not.
16th July 2010, 12:33 AM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROHIT KUNDLIYA View Post
hi
yes cbse provided scholarship for scholarstudents. those students for belong in 10th and 12th board for cbse or others then you can qualified percentage about 80% above in board exam then cbse to you provided scholarship for higher education. and you can also join aieee then you can also give scholarshipfor only good rank
best of luck
no dear you cannot get a scholarship as you must get atleast 85% in board
also not everyone gets it
only top 41200 boys and girls each get it

all the best for your future
17th July 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am Jamun kumar N doing BE in Malnad College of Eng I had scored 89.4% in 12th CBSC last year. I had applied for scholorship till now i have't got . am i able to get it .
thanking you
yours sincerely
Jamun kumar N
19th July 2010, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am praveen kumar doing btech in nit raipur i scored 80.6 in 12th cbse last year .i had applied but til not i am not get information about that whather i am selected or not
thanking you
1264112-cbse roll no
19th July 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th board exam in the year 2010 with 9.8 CGPA, also Iam a single girl child.I don't know how to proceed and when to give the application for the Single Girl Child Scholarship given by the CBSE Board.Please help me!!
20th July 2010, 02:19 PM
Dronika Gaur

Talking Re: CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money?

I m Dronika Gaur. N right now i am doing B.Com. I want 2 know that from what date i will got scholarship money.Actually i have got 80.00% last year in 12th CBSE Board.And i have applied for CBSE Scholarship Scheme.
Thanking yours,
Yours Sincerely,

Dronika Gaur.

35/1258, Trikuti Dwarika,
Kundan Nagar Ajmer 305007.
25th July 2010, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I passed Xth class with 8.6 CGPA, Iam the only girl child of my parents, where is the application form for 'single girl child scholarship' given? Please reply me urgently. Also please inform me for any other scholarships available for marks I scored.
Thanking you
Kalyani.N.Menon
26th July 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have passed X11 in 2009 with 92.4% but i could't apply for the scholarship in 2009. Can i apply for it now? please reply me.
thanking you
26th July 2010, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have passed X11 in 2009 with 92.4% but i could't apply for the scholarship in 2009. Can i apply for it now? please reply me.
thanking you
31st July 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

whwn are the form are going to be available for the scholarships contenders of session 2009-2010
7th August 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir my % IS 82.6 BUT MY MARKS R NOT ABOVE 80 IN ALL SUBJECTS| CAN I APPLY FOR IT?PLEASE REPLY ME
11th August 2010, 12:44 PM
manas singh

My daughter has passed class X in the year 2010 securing CGPA-9.8.Is there any scheme of scholarship because she is single girl child. Please acknoledge
11th August 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Vinayak, I have passed +2 csbse in 2009 and I have got admission Engineering this year 2010. Kindly let me know whether I will get the cbse scholarship . I have got 84% marks.
Thanking you,
Yours sicnerley,
Vinayak
11th August 2010, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m yogesh and doing b.tech nowadays
i applied for cbse scholarship last yr,
so is there any need for repetive renewal of sch.form every year regarding eligibility.
kindly notify me as soon as poss. at
[email protected]
12th August 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got more than 80% marks in 12th cbse board examination.Now i have joined in B Tech 1st year in Govt.Engineering college.how can i apply for cbse scholarships for the current acadamic year? Where do i get application for the cbse scholarships
14th August 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have got 91% marks in 2 and i had applied for this scholarship last year.i am doing b.tech nowadays.please tell,when i would get my scholarship money??? i had neither received any letter nor any information from any other source?????
please reply soon at:
[email protected]
i shall be very thankful to for this act of favour.
15th August 2010, 08:10 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend.
In your question you want to know about the CBSE Scholarship Scheme
So there is mo any need to worry, you can get the all those information from the websites that has been given below,http://cbse.nic.in
So just go to the given below, and get the all the information about the CBSE Scholarship Scheme.
Hope you will get satisfied
15th August 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

are the application forms for merit scholarship 2010 available on your website?If not,when are they going to be?
20th August 2010, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to know how can i get the renewal form for scholarship, which is granted to me by last year.
My last year school says that they have no idea. I am in sanjauli college, College for Excelance, Shimla. Now i am in 2nd year of commerce. Please tell me. My name is aanchal sharma daughter of Sh. Rajinder Sharma
22nd August 2010, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i hav passed class 10 boards on 2010 with 9.4 CGPA how will i apply for scholarship and when wil i get it?
29th August 2010, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i passed 12th 2010 i didn't applied for scholarship last year because i stucied in JNV . now i am suding in pavanathma college idukki, kerala .sir i would like to know that wether i will get scholarship if i applied
31st August 2010, 08:40 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
first of all a very hearty congratulations to you for wining this scholarship.since CBSE is a goverment undertaking board a lot of fromalities need to be done before they can reach you.so dear friend just have patience and you will definately get the scholarship.do not worry about that.
All The Best!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?