10th June 2013, 07:02 PM
shaik madarsa

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?

respected sir,
how to apply addmission and college select. send nformation to email address:[email protected] or mobile no : 9705043737

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  2. What is the date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  3. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  4. What is the last date to apply for BSc Agriculture?
  5. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  6. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  7. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same?
  9. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. Last date for applying tnpsc application? what if error occured in the application?
  12. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. How can I change my institute? I am doing first year BBA
  14. What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?
  15. How should i apply for BSc electronics?
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in B.Sc nursing? What is the date of applying for the course?
  17. Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?
  18. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
25th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?

agbsc admission form
9th November 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Haw can i exam place in Jorhat agricultural insitute
28th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for the detail of online admission for B Sc Agriculture in Maharashtra so please provide me with it?
25th August 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am Harshwardhan shinde from nagpur. I have heard that for doing Bsc. Agri it is necessary to have a farm???? Is that true??? Reply me as soon as possible...
7th March 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply to the entrance exam for B. sc agree in Coimbatore university in tamil nadu.
26th May 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?Also this course available in chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?