25th May 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?

How to apply in b.sc agriculture? & when? Requirement for apply in?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  2. What is the date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  3. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  4. What is the last date to apply for BSc Agriculture?
  5. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  6. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  7. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same?
  9. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. Last date for applying tnpsc application? what if error occured in the application?
  12. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. How can I change my institute? I am doing first year BBA
  14. What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?
  15. How should i apply for BSc electronics?
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in B.Sc nursing? What is the date of applying for the course?
  17. Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?
  18. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
26th May 2011, 05:48 PM
united india

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?

Eligibility : Pass in higher secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Generally the colleges start taking application form after the results of 12th comes out. Nowadays most of colleges have the system of applying online, for further details you need to check colleges's notice board.

Some colleges offering BSc in Agriculture are :

College Name: Allahabad Agricultural Institute
Address: Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University, Allahabad 211007, U.P,India.
City: Allahabad
State: Uttar Pradesh
Telephone Number: 532 2684281
Email: [email protected]

College Name: College Of Agriculture
Address: Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141004
City: Ludhiana
State: Punjab

College Name: College of Agricultural Engineering
Address: uryalanka Road
Opp: Kona Prabhakara rao Auditorium
Bapatla, Guntur(Dist)
PIN 522101
City: Bapatla
State: Andhra Pradesh
Telephone Number: 08643 - 224068

College Name: College of Agriculture
Address: College of Agriculture,
Vellayani P.O., Thiruvananthapuram-695 522
City: Thiruvananthapuram
State: Kerala
Phone : 0471-2381002 , 0471-2381915

College Name: DR. G. C. Negi College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
AddressR. G. C. Negi College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences,
CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya,
Palampur (HP) INDIA - 176062
City: Palampur
State: Himachal Pradesh

College Name: K.N.V.V.Sanghals Arts & Commerce College
Address: DIST.:Belgaum KARNATAKA
City: KITTUR
State:Karnataka

College Name: College of Agriculture Padannakkad,Wayanad
Address: College of Agriculture, Padannakkad,
Nileshwar
Kasaragod-671328
City: Kasaragod
Telephone Number: 0467-2280616, 0467-2282699
27th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?

i pass out 12th and i applied some pmt test but i am not sucess in these .so what i do now
27th May 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get appliction forms for BSc agriculture in karnataka
27th May 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

FILLING THE APPILICATION DETAILS. B.sc agri in TNAU.
30th May 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get appilcation form in karnataka for B.sc Agriculture?
30th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission in cbg b.sc[ag]
3rd June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

please see me type of application form
4th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the application last date?
4th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what isthe application last datefor bsc [ag]
6th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have Passed the 12 th exam then i appear the enginearing entres exam but i have no success then what i do
7th June 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 608 marks in intermediate.can i get a seat in any ag.bsc colleges.emcet marks are yet to come.
8th June 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the job oppurtinities after M Sc agri?
9th June 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i got 10324 bc-d rank in Ap Eamcet .can i join agriculture
9th June 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

how much marks to be obtained in 2nd puc anual examination
10th June 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

is bsc agriculture has more scope or b.v.sc having more scope
13th June 2011, 02:44 PM

Question Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please see me type of application form
sir
How to apply for BSc Agriculture, from which web site we have to download application. Replay me in this mail id [email protected]
16th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

when Acharya NG Ranga University will invite application for Bsc Agriculture
17th June 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

not emcet how to apply the agricuture bsc
18th June 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

wat is the procedur to taking an admission in bsc agri in maharashtra?
21st June 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

what is ag .bsc.(CA&BM).WICH COURSE BETTER FOR BI.P.C.STUDENTS.HOW THE SELECTIONSWIIILL BE?
21st June 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the application last date?
i also dont know that if u get its answer then reply me
29th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

is this course applicable for maths
physics and chemistry in inter
1st July 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am madhupriya completed intermediate with 86.4% and secured 10321 rank in EAMCET. I want to know about the requirements to apply and study Ag.Bsc. Can I get through councelling? plz mail me ur advice to [email protected]
13th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am nadhiya completed intermediate with 68.8% and secured 37000 rank in EAMCET.I want to know about the requirements to apply and study Ag.bsc.Can I get through councelling?plz mail me u r advice to [email protected]
27th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

2'nd notification for agbsc through EAMCET
28th July 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

When I contacted ANGRU (acharya NG Ranga University ) oficials it was informed that last date for submission of application is over by 20th July. Where this notification is issued. No publicity is given in ndews papaers? Will be there any extstention of time? It is learnt nearly 200 applications wee rejected because of late receipt. hence it is requested to extend the time and give wide publicity in news papes etc
prakash rao
29th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i am passed emcet and i get 8500 rank.how ton aply agbsc?may give application last date?
2nd August 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

bsc agriculture and extra 5 groups form will be sb mitted con form to councelling date
22nd September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I want bsc application in agriculture
15th October 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

when i can apply to agbsc

now i am 12th class
25th October 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course could i take to get Bsc Agri in 2
29th October 2011, 08:29 PM
jeo-rocks

Eligibility : Pass in higher secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Generally the colleges start taking application form after the results of 12th comes out. Nowadays most of colleges have the system of applying online, for further details you need to check colleges's notice board.

Address: Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University, Allahabad 211007, U.P,India.

30th October 2011, 02:23 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

Bapatla, Guntur(Dist)
PIN 522101

Nileshwar
Kasaragod-671328

Thanks
9th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can i do bsc agriculture with pcm in 2?
17th March 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Bsc agri college in Bijapur
19th March 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age required for applying in B.Sc. Agriculture for session 2012-13?
10th April 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

how much cut off mark is needed to join in coimbatore college?course details?
19th April 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Is my secondary education is maths, physics, chemistry is eligible for bsc argiculture or not....
11th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 BiMPC student.do BSc agriculture need common entrance exam?what is the fee structure in private and government colleges of Thrissur?what is the admission criteria for the same?what is the scope for the graduate in Kerala?
25th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i'm Ramesh 2nd completed i need aplication form n what is last date to submit the form?
26th May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i am shashi how to apply the bsc agri
31st May 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for bsc agre.what are requirments.give the fee structur
14th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

my B Sc agriculture rank 2660. which college i got selection
15th June 2012, 02:40 AM
rockstarrocks

HI dear,

Bapatla, Guntur(Dist)
PIN 522101

Nileshwar
Kasaragod-671328
Thanks
18th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

how we get the bsc ag appication form? what is the last date to submit the application form? what about entrence exam? date of entrence exam? eligibility for entrence exam?
19th April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, I would like to know the date of aapplication and the entrance date for b.sc agriculrure
30th April 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

when will we get applications for bscag?
30th April 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

where the form of bse agriculture are available in hp
6th May 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how much rank i should get in eamcet for ag bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?