17th November 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?

hiii.... i have completed my b.tech in august this year. i hv done my b.tech in CSE. so can u plzz suggest me any short term course in C-DAC inst. ??? n plzz alsoo give me details bout the admission dates, procedure and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  2. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for CDAC masters course? -- [New]
  4. Should I go for MBA(SEM) at CDAC or job training at L&T?
  5. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  8. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  9. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  11. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  12. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  13. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  14. Procedure for applying for internship in CDAC, Trivandrum?
  15. Information about courses related to CDAC and fee structure?
  16. Information about CDAC 2016 entrance exam? Syllabus and Fees of CDAC?
  17. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  18. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
5th February 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?

Am i Dilpoma student can i eligible for doing cdac cources????
9th February 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

which is fees of cdac & addmission date of cdac
4th October 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i m currently persuing engineering from jabalpur in EC branch.after completing my 8 semister i wanna do professional course in vlsi design.can u tell me what i have to do to take admission in cdac.can u send me information to my account that is

[email protected]
23rd October 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i will be clearing my 12 cbse board exams soon in coming march 2014 .plz suggest me the courses related to cdac after 12?
5th April 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of cse branch 2nd year .I want to do some cdac programmes in the summer vacations. so i want to know what course is suitable for me and help me in future.please also give the fees amount of the similar [email protected]
17th May 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do cdac course after bca n what are the requirement n preparation to be done for admission in cdac
11th May 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir I am btech electronics passed out in 2011 after that I did MBA and passed out in 2015 now I want to do cdac I want to know if I will do then any loss because I want to join IT industry but there is gap after my BTECHand i couldnt got gud job in HR MBA so pls suggest me should i go pls rply
email id - [email protected]
28th June 2016, 05:24 PM
soumyashree patil

i am soumyashree. completed my graduation in june. i wanted to apply for the CDAC embedded course. please tell me the details regarding the course, schedule, fee structure and how to apply, and contact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?