30th June 2011, 03:51 AM
Amit 1987 pandey

Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?

I have completed my BE in electronics& communication last year. What is the opportunities for me in CDAC.please inform me the best institutes, admission procedure,& fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?
  2. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  3. How should I prepare for BITSAT Exam? Fees structure of B.Tech in Electronics & Communications in BITS-Pilani?
  4. What is the fee structure for IIM and IIT? I have completed B.Tech
  5. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  6. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  7. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  8. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  10. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [New]
  11. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  13. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  16. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  18. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
30th June 2011, 05:10 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?

hi dear
you go to now for CDAC training for electronics student:--

you go for information:--

www.cdac.in
12th August 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?

i want see previous paper of cdac entrance exame
16th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have bunch of supplies
which course is better by whichican got job?
11th January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree course of electronics and telecommunication in june 2011.which course will best for me in cdac?
12th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is the procedure for cdac enrance exam.i am pursuing last year of BE IT so i want to join the cdac in june or july so plz tell me the about centers and what fees to be paid for entrance and after that what is the what is next procedure
6th June 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i have complited my BE degree course in ECE in june 2012 so pls tell me about next exam of CDAC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?