27th February 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for CDAC masters course?

Hello

I want to my Masters from CDAC. I have dome my BE and have 5 years of working experience in MATLAb from DDST Govt of India and fro GE.Currently on Break and want to be done my M-Tech before I restart my career. Please let me know the admission process in CDAC, fees etc.

Kabitanjali

19th April 2016, 02:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for CDAC masters course?

First of all I appreciate your willingness to do M-Tech course. You have done BE course and have 5 years of working experience in DDST govt of India. You are interested to do masters degree from CDAC.

Following is the details regarding this.

>>Specialization: VLSI

>>Selection procedure: The Delhi campus of CDAC College comes under GGSIPU affiliation. The selection of students is done through GATE score. If the seats remain vacant then the seats are filled by the CET which is conducted by GGSIPU.

>>Fee: 57,000 approx.

>>If you still have any doubt or you want to know more regarding this then you can visit to their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?