8th September 2010, 02:00 PM
chaitu667

Default Re: Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place

Hai bro!

Yes! you can change your college in second year but you can't do it in the national level colleges like NIT's, IIT's or other deemed universities.
In local colleges you have the choice to change your college after securing fair percentage of marks. You need to apply to both the colleges for the change of your college to the respective college. They have to approve it and transfer your records from present college to the other. All you need to do is to secure good percentage of marks. Please remember this process wont be applicable for all the colleges across India. It is possible if both the colleges are under same university.

Good luck!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  2. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  3. How to transfer to another college in 1st year?
  4. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year? -- [New]
  5. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  6. What is the process for shifting from one college to another?
  7. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  8. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  9. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  10. Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?
  11. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  12. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  13. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  14. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  15. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  16. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  17. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  18. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
8th September 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place

can i transfar any other engg. College in same university after second year
8th September 2010, 06:25 PM
meeria

dear friend

yeah you can transfer college after 1st year but there has some rule

1. you have must smart specific reason.
2.both (next & previous ) college in a same university.
3.you have get nearly 80% in B.tech 1st year

all the best
8th September 2010, 07:13 PM
monu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojapawar9 View Post
I'm first year student of engineering in DKTE college Ichalkaranji Dist. kolh now i'm shifting to kolhapur so i wanna know how can i transfer to any other college in kolhapur n is it possible as i'm in first year now n can i get admission for 2nd year in any other college in kolhapur.
yes both college transfer and university transfer are possible just after first year for admisssions in second year
8th September 2010, 09:07 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Yes, it is possible to change your college in the 2nd year of engineering.

But all colleges does not admit students through lateral entry scheme. So you must find out if there is any college in Kolahpur admitting students through lateral entry scheme.

Sometimes you have to give entrance exam for getting admission in BTech 2nd year in some other college. So be prepared.
10th September 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

can I change my collrge after first year B.E. within the university?
15th September 2010, 10:24 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

Yes! you can change your college in second year but you can't do it in the national level colleges like NIT's, IIT's or other deemed universities.yeah you can transfer college after 1st year but there has some rule
1. you have must smart specific reason.
2.both (next & previous ) college in a same university.
3.you have get nearly 80% in B.tech 1st year

good luck
3rd November 2010, 06:11 PM
sunnyraj

is it possible the student of nit can transfer to mit .if not then is there any reasons for it.
3rd November 2010, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any possible ways so that the student of nit can transffer to mit. if not reason please
12th November 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer after first year engg from solapur to shivaji university?As per dte mumbai admission process both universities combined together as home university.
10th December 2010, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in asansol engg collge and want to shift my college and go to some WBUT private collge from 2nd year...I had a good rank and was getting most colleges but due to some mis judgement I came here.... anyways tell if can can change my college....tell the steps pls....its urgent...
10th December 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer admission after 2nd year engg in same univesity?
30th December 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hi there ,
is to possible for me to change my college but the other college comes in other university.and there is no such reason other than for me to complete me engg from a known university .and i do deserve to .but due to come family finacial matters i took addmission in a place near home that is yavatmal .how can change it now.
5th February 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer my enginering college after the first year under the same university of pune?
5th February 2011, 11:56 PM
A.NISHAN

Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place in kerala?
6th February 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusum singal View Post
yes you can migrate but there is some process. its depend on your percentage and for more information please contact to your college.they will tell you.
= Yes, will be cover my marks & percentage. But it should be possible ?, I must have to the collge
24th February 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am studying First year BE - Automobile Engineer in Trichy Anna university. Now I want to transfer to Madras institute of Technology Chennai or PSG College Coimbator. Please advise me what can I do? and where shall I contact.
5th March 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i am in 3rd year engineering ,i want to change my college after 3rd year Engineering ,can i change my engineering college after 3rd year engineering in other college of engineering ?
8th March 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college in second year to a college under the same university?
18th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i want to change my college to another college b,coz we r shifting to another place
26th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college from anna university of trichy to psg college og eng.
27th March 2011, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my 1st year engineering in a private college in tamilnadu i want to shift to andhra pradesh in my 2nd year is it possible i did my 12th in andhra and secured 90%
is it possible for me to transfer if so wat is the procedure can any one help
29th March 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in S.E. from the solapur university.I want to shift to Pune university..
Is it possible to do so? if yes let me know the procedure od steps to do so.
9th April 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer to any other engineering college after 2nd year
12th April 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i need transfer form.from where i want to get it.
13th April 2011, 07:29 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

You can change your colleges within the the university.

You cut off and mark must be reside with in that college.

University authorities consider your cut off marks secured in entrance examination. they also consider your academic perfomance.

If you are eligible you can get transfer.
18th April 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do if a student in Mumbai university having low score or just condition due to health problems and all...wants to change to home ie Amravati university please tell me soon
6th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of nagpur university and i want to change the college from first year to second year in the same university. give me some advice.
13th May 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer another college for 2nd year b-tech of different university?
14th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

SIR, MY NAME IS VENKAT I HAVE GOT EAMCET RANK 12000 AND JOINED IN A COLEEGE BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED BECAUSE EVEN WHO GOT RANK OF 177000 IS ALSO PRESENT THEIR I AM SURE THAT I DONT HAVE ANY CAMPUS INTERVIEWS AFTER COMPLISION OF MY 4 YEAR SO I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY RANK PLEASE GIVE ME SUGESSION HOW TO SHIFT MY COLLEGE I HAVE SECURED SEVENTY SIX PERCENT IN FIRST SEM PLESE SEND ME REPLY PLEASE
3rd June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME, HOW TO GET MIGRATED FROM A GOVT.ENGINEERING COLLEGE UNDER BPUT TO ANY OF THE NIT COLLEGES IN 1ST YEAR B.TECH.??
PLEASE REPLY ME ON ANY OF THESE EMAIL-
[email protected]
[email protected]
12th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

can i change my university after completion of first year
20th August 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from pune university to mumbai university after 1st year in engg bt same branch
22nd August 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am in a private college studing BE1,want 2 trnsfer 2 gov college for 2nd year...would it be possible

please reply.
22nd August 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am studting in private college in 1st year,would it be possible 2 transfer to any gov. college for 2nd year..

please reply
9th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusum singal View Post
yes you can migrate but there is some process. its depend on your percentage and for more information please contact to your college.they will tell you.
hello,i am ravi hembade student of 1st year B.Tech.eng. in dr.batu, Lonere, Dist Raigad but i am not satiesfi this college then me coinfom the change of college pleas my help i joit of this college 22/08/2011 in last month pleas contact my self 9011850460/8087286428 mo. no. ok by
26th October 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

can i transfer my university after 1st year ?what are the condition for university transfer ??how much percentage required ?/??currently i'm in pune university.....
3rd November 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

after completing b tech from wbut i have admitted to a b school for mba. whats the procedure for obtaining migration?
24th November 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

CAN I MIGRATE FROM ONE CLG TOM ANOTHER UNI AFTER 4 SEMSSTER
7th February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to change my coll m in second sem now so after it ...its under anna university and i also want to change to another college under anna university so what is the procedure?
17th February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a direct second year student.I want to change the college from solapur to pune. so How can i transfer the college? Please tell me the Easy way to change the college.
21st March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 1st year in college of engg,guindy.i wanna study in thiyagarajar college of engg,madurai in 2nd year.how to change the college.please tell me the procedure.
9th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Iamstudying third year B.Tech in Nagarjuna university. I will complete my third year in april 2012. there in faculty in this university till now. hence i want to transfer Nagarjuna university engineering college to any other engineering college in the same university. is it possible?
13th April 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
where i get engg college transfer application form from 2nd year to 3rd year.
19th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer my admission from one central university to other central university after 1st year?
2nd May 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the process involved to transfer from govt engineering college to private engineering college?
12th June 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the opening and closing rank for admission in silicon institute of technology for the year 2011-12 and also in NIST berhampur
15th June 2012, 04:22 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
it is generally not possible to change your college if you shift from one place to other.....
as you can very well stay in hostel or as a paying guest near your college....

but if you want to change your college then in mumbai university there is a provision for only meritorious students.....
those students who are very good in academics and have topped their region ...can change their college within the university......
for that you will have to contact the college authority where you are going to shift and your college authority also.....they may ask for some donation as they will be giving you a paid seat in the college....

best of luck
thank you
20th July 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

CAN I CHANGE THE BRANCH & COLLEGE BOTH TOGETHER IN 2nd YEAR?
1st August 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 76% in fe so can i get admission in VIT Pune for se plz reply me quickly as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?