26th December 2009, 07:41 AM
poojapawar9

Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place

I'm first year student of engineering in DKTE college Ichalkaranji Dist. kolh now i'm shifting to kolhapur so i wanna know how can i transfer to any other college in kolhapur n is it possible as i'm in first year now n can i get admission for 2nd year in any other college in kolhapur.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  2. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  3. How to transfer to another college in 1st year?
  4. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year? -- [New]
  5. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  6. What is the process for shifting from one college to another?
  7. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  8. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  9. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  10. Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?
  11. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  12. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  13. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  14. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  15. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  16. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  17. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  18. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
14th January 2010, 11:17 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place

it is generally not possible to change your college if you shift from one place to other.....
as you can very well stay in hostel or as a paying guest near your college....

but if you want to change your college then in mumbai university there is a provision for only meritorious students.....
those students who are very good in academics and have topped their region ...can change their college within the university......
for that you will have to contact the college authority where you are going to shift and your college authority also.....they may ask for some donation as they will be giving you a paid seat in the college....

best of luck
15th January 2010, 12:49 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place

if both colleges come under same university then you can shift
15th January 2010, 11:55 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

hi
sorry no chance for transfer engineering college
good luck
15th January 2010, 02:12 PM
kusum singal

yes you can migrate but there is some process. its depend on your percentage and for more information please contact to your college.they will tell you.
15th January 2010, 06:25 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

i don't think that it is possible for you to join in second year,you have to restart again in the first year
15th January 2010, 09:16 PM
rohit kumar singh

if you are in government college and want to shift any other government college...and both colleges comes under same university ..than you can change..but private colleges generally dont allow this
18th February 2010, 11:22 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

it is very tough to change the college or transfer to the college after 1st year,
as i know there is not such provision for such things.
but there is some special rule under which you can change the college in the same university,
and for this you should have very proper cause,and also your performance should very good.
then only chairman of the university can interfere in this matter,
so go and directly talk with the university chairman.
ok
best of luck.
19th February 2010, 04:51 PM
rniveditha

transfer in not possible now for u ..in the second year...unless yr college has its other branch in that place...
14th April 2010, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i change college/course after second year engineering??????
29th April 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can i change
5th May 2010, 01:19 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
there is provision for changing the college within the university only......

like in mumbai university you can change the college in second year from one college to other college ........

and it is possible only of you have scored very good in your first year.....

contact the college authority for more details.......

best of luck
5th May 2010, 01:30 PM
satishkomer

It depend on the college located at the place where u r going to shift......Where that canprovide admission to you in such cases or not......(after completion of 1st yr atlest)

and it is sure you may have to lose some of ur amount u paid as fee to privious college.
But before proceeding to next college try to finish ur 1st yr study.......and get ur marksheet as well as no dues if required and possible......as per instruction of colleges and the circumstances.
5th May 2010, 07:10 PM
edward
Top Answerer

hey you can change your college after completing your 1st year but for that you have to score more than % in aggregate in the first year.................if you have scored this much then contact the dean of your college for further help regarding this matter........or you can get int some hostel for your convenience..........
5th May 2010, 07:22 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojapawar9 View Post
I'm first year student of engineering in DKTE college Ichalkaranji Dist. kolh now i'm shifting to kolhapur so i wanna know how can i transfer to any other college in kolhapur n is it possible as i'm in first year now n can i get admission for 2nd year in any other college in kolhapur.
Hi Pooja
There is no chance of changing your college but if your university is also on that place where you are shifting then may be chance of transfer but you may ask you university for this problem.
Good luck
5th May 2010, 09:15 PM
Monika Bansal

well i think yes, you can migrate to another college but in case of same university. I am saying you this because when i was doing my graduation, my one friend also came from any other college to our college in 2nd year. but what is the procedure, for it you should contact your college admin department or any lecturer who can guide you.
5th May 2010, 10:33 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
If you join in the affiliated college of same university there is no tedious paper works needed. it is quite easy and possible. but if join in any other university or its affiliated colleges, it needs migratory certificate from your university along with a NOC from the university and it seems very least possibilities to do this now a days.
All the Best !!!!
16th May 2010, 07:26 PM
l kumar

Default help me

iam kumar polytenic students. i want joint to direct 2 years on engineer collage. how can do
23rd May 2010, 05:44 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
it is very unfortunate that you cannot be transferred from one engineering college to another.you will have to study in that college for four years so that you can complete your BE/B.Tech degree.
24th May 2010, 07:02 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes you can shit to some other college after 12th..........just contact your principal regarding this matter and he will tell you the whole procedure for it........

or you can live in some hostel until your graduation get completed and after that you can go to your home...........

its your wish,do what you want to do........

best wishes
29th May 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

have completed my 1st yr engineering from pune university.wish to change university from 2nd year.is it possible? if yes please tell me the procedure?
29th May 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can i start engineering again in another university from 1st year itself?
4th June 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to any other engineering college after second year in same university?
4th June 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Mine problem the same, can any1 tell me the procedure or the documents required or link...i'm in mumbai university @ ratnagiri.in mumbai COLLEGE i want 2 change. my email id is [email protected]
THANKING you.
7th June 2010, 09:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

According to my knowledge, i think you can not transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year because other university will not allowed. If you are transfer
within the same university, then you can transfer easily. But i will suggest you just consult to your college first, they will give you better information...........
14th June 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have given my secound year exam recently but now i came to know that grant of my college has been taken so how could i get college now
16th June 2010, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

can i shift to another non government engeneering college if i secure a very good percentage in a nongovernment engg collegethe first year??
year
16th June 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

my name is sudhir mishra i am study in sy b.com now i am change college .please write a noc letter
21st June 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

can i take transfer from jorhat engineering college to assam engineering college right after taking admission
22nd June 2010, 12:26 AM
VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN

No. its not possible. You will be admitted into a college for second year only if you were a Lateral Entry. There is a chance of getting a backlog in your career if you try to transfer after first year from one college to other college. So, decide accordingly.
22nd June 2010, 12:30 AM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my knowledge you can't transfer.if your college is private then it may be done..
22nd June 2010, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hello i an deep bhattacharya studin n first year bpharm studin n govt coll f pharmacy ratnagiri and seeking a transfer to a college n mumbai.is this possible??pl do reply
13th July 2010, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

can i change college after first year engineering?
13th July 2010, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineering student from mumbai university and hav completed my 1st year and wish 2 change my college for the second year in a mumbai university college itself.....i hav scored 60% in my 1st sem n m awaiting my 2nd sem results(expecting around the same percentage i.e. 60%)....so wat is my possibility of changinh my college???
22nd July 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college can i?
23rd July 2010, 01:55 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
if both colleges comes under same university, then there is some hope. Otherwise this type of thing is done only for meritorious students.
23rd July 2010, 05:31 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Generally it is not possible because any coleges don't have the extra seat.
But u are shifted to kolhapur then u can study by living in the hostelor to your relationship.If u don't then u have to talk tocollege athority abuot that they will tellu something surely.
27th July 2010, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

iam studying 3rd year engineering,can i transfer from my college to other college
30th July 2010, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

please tell me that can i change college 2 year and iwant get admission in delhi. and my college is affilated by HNB
30th July 2010, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

please tell me that i am completed 1 year BBA And i wANT get admission in ICAI for STUDY both BBAwith CA
7th August 2010, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can i change the branch after my first year in the same college?
18th August 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hi!!!!!my name is rahul and i m in the 2nd year in bharti vidyapeeth pune but due to the bad corruption in my college i want to change the college.i hve already cleared my 1st yr with 60%.please guide me.i m very frustrated because in my college there is year back rule not for the attendence but for the semester papers.we hve to clear 7 paper in a year out of 10 theory papers and 4 practical papers.i hve seen getting student year back only for the one critical paper.now please help me.reply soon i want to transfer myself in satyabhama university or in mgr university.my college is deemed university and offeres b-tech courses.i m doing chemical engg.
my email id is ([email protected]).and my no. is-09595705349
26th August 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer my engg. college after 1st year?
28th August 2010, 03:28 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

it is not possible to transfer the college after one year.. if you really want to take admission in new college, then you have to start it from the beginning..
means again you have to give the entrance exam to take admission in Btech..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 03:17 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
according to my knowledge u can not change ur college after 1st yr.u can change ur stream in u college.if u r under wbut then this this rule is valid.to change ur stream u have to fullfill some criteria such as
1. u should have 8.5 in ur 1st semister exam.
2.you should have 8.5 in ur 2nd semister exam.
then u can take any stream in ur college.this is actual rule.
good luck.
29th August 2010, 03:15 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
I do not think that any one can change the college after getting admission,he/she can only change the stream,but there is also certain rule for that...

For that you will have to score good in the College ,probably more then 90% in the semesters..Then you an change the stream.....

Remember that no one can change the college if he/she really want to change the college then he/she will have to start from the beginning that is from the entrance exam..

Hope you have understand ..all the best..
31st August 2010, 05:17 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
I think there may be some problem in changing the college after getting admission.

but there may be a option,
you have to core more than 80% in 12th
as well as you have to sore minimum 85-90% in 1st year,
then you may get chance to change the college.

Good luck.
6th September 2010, 08:13 PM
TUSHARRRRR

Dear sir, can i change engeneering college to frist year to second year of other engeneering college if i securd exilent marks in frist year? i am from nagpur univarsity
7th September 2010, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 2nd year?
8th September 2010, 12:46 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea you can. but it is very difficult to transfer. for this you should get a very good marks in 1st year. then you can contact with the university. they will give you the details. only in few college it is possible not for all college in india. but one thing if you take admission to other college in 2nd year then you have to provide all the caution money and other college fees for the new college. you should again appear in the entrance exam and secure a good position after that take admission in first year in a very good college. best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?