12th September 2015, 12:06 PM
rahiz123

Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?

sir,
I am a first year B.Tech student studying in a selfinancing college under KEARALA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY .Can i get a college transfer to a govt.engineering college.

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  3. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  4. Will I get a government college or government seat in self financing college after scoring 164 cutoff?
  5. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  6. How to change dental college to do internships?
  7. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  8. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  9. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  13. Will I get a seat in government medical college or in self financing college after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  14. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  15. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  16. Will I get a medical seat in any government college or self financing medical college after scoring 196.75?
  17. How to transfer from SGNR Engineering college to other best engineering college for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
12th September 2015, 11:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?

No, you can not get transfer from self financing engineering college to the government engineering college. Admission to the government engineering college is only done on the basis of rank secured in state level engineering entrance test or JEE rank.

College transfer is only possible under same university for the private engineering colleges. In that case also, a candidate must fulfill the minimum percentage required to get admission in other college. Other than this, seats must be vacant in other college for admission of outside students.

So it would be better for you to continue with the same college.
12th August 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?

Hello sir,
my daughter studied now private engineering college 1st year(2016-17), we want to change other private college it is possible. we will get the TC easily. please reply me. thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?