1st August 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of Banasthali B.Tech admission results?

sir kindly please inform me when the b.tech result are coming
25th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir mujhe ye btaye ki B.tech2012 k application form kab niklega
1st May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Banasthali Vidhyapith is going to conduct aptitude test for B Tech for the year 2012-13. Please send me the syllabus of that aptitude test. I can not find it in any site even in the brows of the Banasthali Vidhyapith.I am confused what to study and what not. Please guide me. Can I have sample papers / solved papers of last years aptitude test conducted by the University.Thanks
smita
[email protected]
24th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

result of banasthali btech entrance exam kb aaega sir pl infprm me at [email protected]
24th June 2012, 12:46 PM
babu91

hello dear
Banasthali University will conduct The entrance examination for those candidates who are intrested to get admission in B.tech course.

The entrance examination of this university will completed sucessfully on Sunday, 29/May/2011.

So, If you want to get the Updates regarding the entrance examination results, then i will suggest you please wait for Some Period, because the examination are completed on 29/May, So the result was not declared soon, it will takes some time to declared.

So, when the results was declared, it will be updated in the official website of Banasthali University.

The Admission in this University are based on a combined merit of 50% marks in all India aptitude test And 50% of normalized aggregate percentage in 12th examination. So, please wait for the results, when the results was declared, it will be updated in the official website.

So, please visit the official website of Banasthali University to get the updates regarding B.tech exams Results -

http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali/wcms/en/home
thank you
24th June 2012, 06:57 PM
babu91

hello dear

Banasthali University will conduct The entrance examination for those candidates who are intrested to get admission in B.tech course.

The entrance examination of this university will completed sucessfully on Sunday, 29/May/2011.

So, If you want to get the Updates regarding the entrance examination results, then i will suggest you please wait for Some Period, because the examination are completed on 29/May, So the result was not declared soon, it will takes some time to declared.

So, when the results was declared, it will be updated in the official website of Banasthali University.

The Admission in this University are based on a combined merit of 50% marks in all India aptitude test And 50% of normalized aggregate percentage in 12th examination. So, please wait for the results, when the results was declared, it will be updated in the official website.

So, please visit the official website of Banasthali University to get the updates regarding B.tech exams Results -

Thank you
24th June 2012, 11:04 PM
jyoti91

hi dear,

Thanks
24th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of announcement of Banasthali B.Tech admission results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

Pl. inform me when banasthali B.Tech admission result will be declared.
hye dear, result of BU declared. To see ur result go to link www.banasthali.org/admissions/formsearch.php
by entering your roll no or form no u can see ur result.
27th June 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir plz inform me when btech entrance exam result are declared
28th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

result kab aayega ???????? Eagerlyyyy wtng 4 it...........
29th June 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir please inform me ,when will result of btec entrance declared?
1st July 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Result kb ayega? Koi 2 btao..... Plz
25th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to take admission in banasthali university....so plzzzzzzzzzz declare the result soon...:)
8th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give the date of declaration of b.tech entrance exam result 2013 on ur website. will the date 10-18june 2013
8th June 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir plz inform that when the result of b.tech enterance exam 2013 will declare, will date 10-18june 2013
16th June 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir when will the result of banasthali b.tech entrance exam 2014 which was held on 31st may
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?