24th January 2012, 11:25 AM
puchu007

Default Re: MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus?

Biochemistry has a wide scope and good industrial demand.
most of the institutes conduct their own entrance test, you will have to search for it.
the tests are ususally conducted in from april to june.

Pune university, MS university, BHU, Delhi university, Mysore university, osmania university, JNTU, are some of the good universities.

The syllabus includes all that you have studied in your B.Sc.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  2. Msc biochemistry entrance exams?
  3. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  4. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  7. After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  8. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  9. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  10. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  11. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  13. Various entrance exams for the admission in B.Sc Biochemistry?
  14. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
  15. Information about entrance exam and syllabus for M.Sc Environmental Science and M.Sc Biochemistry of Osmania University?
  16. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  17. M.Sc can be done after B.Sc through IITJAM and NITCET like entrance exams?
  18. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?

4th March 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

syllbus of bhu biochemistry msc entrance exam

14th March 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i do research in bio chemistr y after m.sc. chemistry
what are the oppurtunities that if v write entrance exam plz tl me i need an information

16th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bsc in biotechnology in mumbai university.i want to do msc in biochemistry in pune university.Can I do and i want to know the entrance exam date for Msc in biochemistry in pune university

1st May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

how to apply to entrance test in biochemistry in pune university and download form

3rd May 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to know d date of entrance exam in mysore university and b'lore university

12th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

actually , currently im doing my B.Sc chemistry ( III yr) and i want to do my M.Sc biochemistry in some good university.But i have studied my biology only in 12th not in my B.Sc course am i eligible to apply for that?

14th July 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

assalam o alaikum sir we are student of msc biochemistry first year from kanpur university (csmu) please tell me best job for biochem

26th December 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to syllabus of msc biochemistry entrance exam in university of hydrabad

18th September 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Hai friends,
Im 1st year BSc biochemistry student. I like to take MSc in biochemistry itself. But many said microbiology is the best option for MSc than BC as it has more scope. Is it true? Which is actually the best option??

13th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

In m.sc entrance of biochemistry in ms university, physics or maths will be asked or not..????

4th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
Cud u please refer me any gud book which i shud go through so dat i cn prctice some qustion papers as wel for msc biochemistry entranceentrance ?

4th June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
Could u pls refer me some gud books which are easily avialable so dt i cn go through it and practice some qustn papers as wel for msc biochem entrnace ?

10th August 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i a mdng my b.sc final yr....i would like to m.sc biochem and does iit and bitspilani offer this course...and where can i get the syllabus for entrance exam...but every institue has different syllabus but how to prepare and all

can anyone plz tell m how to prepare for it....i must get that seat....

26th June 2020, 12:20 AM
Sujathadanala

Scope of Biochemistry is very good in India, but the syllabus is all about your BSc syllabus in depth, you must thorough in your subject deeply or depth, here the syllabus is varies from institute to institute. So follow your textbooks and practice the previous question papers...
Hope this information helps you..

All the best...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?