2nd May 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Various entrance exams for the admission in B.Sc Biochemistry?

Please give the details about various entrance examination for the admission of MSC biochemistry in different universities in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  2. Career after BSc(h) biochemistry and Biochemical technology
  3. Various entrance exams for the admission in B.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  4. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  6. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  7. Msc biochemistry entrance exams?
  8. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  9. Books for Biochemistry entrance exams?
  10. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.?
  11. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  12. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  13. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  14. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  16. Which entrance exams to answer after completing BSc(CS) to get admission into MSc(CS)?
  17. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  18. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
15th July 2017, 05:50 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Various entrance exams for the admission in B.Sc Biochemistry?

List of entrance exams:-

Firstly I want to tell you that for admission in B.Sc biochemistry there is no entrance exam .

Eligibility for B.Sc biochemistry:-
Candidate must have 12th (science stream )from a recognized board.

List of few UG entrance exams:-

OUAT Entrance Exam
Pant Nagar University Entrance Exam
CG PAT
GSAT
UPCATET
AGRICET
AIEEA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?