16th June 2010, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

where I get model question paper of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II, examination
16th June 2010, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

send sallybus for assistant central intelligece officer grade-2 executive examnation of 11/7/2010,exam pattern also
16th June 2010, 09:25 PM

please send me syllabus for the post of assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 ,executive.my email id is [email protected] you.
16th June 2010, 10:52 PM

i also got the admit letter for 11/07/10 n hv no idea of syllabus.Can any1 help me in finding out syllabus and aftr written is dere any other rounds also?
17th June 2010, 11:22 AM

i want question papper model
17th June 2010, 04:12 PM

Hi Me too got admit card for the exam 11/7/2010.. what would be the sylabus ya. can u tell me
17th June 2010, 06:24 PM

Hello sir/Madam,

Please let me know the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive). I am attending the exam for the first time and i don't have much information about the syllabus and what to prepare. Please send the details to my mail id.
Mail id : [email protected]

Thanks,
veena
17th June 2010, 08:54 PM

I too have received admit card for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II(Executive)
exam,but no details regarding the structure or syllabus of the exam,it just says it will b a 2hr xam,OMR,so i guess objective....but can ne1 tell me th syllabus plz?????
17th June 2010, 09:36 PM
dagarsanju

Originally Posted by tyagi View Post
what is the date of result of intelligence officer in narcotics department?
PLEASE TELL ME SIR ITS VERY VERY URGENT.Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?
17th June 2010, 10:59 PM

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive), as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.
Please send ur reply to the below mail-id.

E-mail: [email protected]
sanjeev
17th June 2010, 11:23 PM

ANYONE PLS TELL ME SYLLABUS FOR THIS EXAM REGARDS VIZ VARUN AT:- [email protected]
18th June 2010, 02:23 AM

could any one tell me the syllabus ??????????
18th June 2010, 10:42 AM

sir, I have applicated for the post of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Excutive).But I dont know about this exam.
Please give me syllabus and exam pattern of this exam .Please send me on my E-mail ID
[email protected] OR [email protected].

Nagesh Bhangire
18th June 2010, 12:53 PM

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive), as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.

Indirani.J
18th June 2010, 01:46 PM
virender verma

[QUOTE=rakesh_kadma;9344]sir,
what is the date of exam of what is the examination date 11.07.2010 and syllabus for the following:-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

thanks & regards
virnder verma
# [email protected]
18th June 2010, 06:27 PM

Exam date is 11th July 2010...Syllabus is Aptitude test,General English and current affairs
18th June 2010, 11:30 PM

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive:

i have received admit card form IB. exam held on 11th july
plz kindly provide syllabus for ACIO(Executive)
MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]

NAGARAJU.l
19th June 2010, 11:46 AM

Dear sir,can u tell me Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date and syllabus also.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]
19th June 2010, 11:47 AM

no
19th June 2010, 11:50 AM

Wink Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

what is the date of result of intelligence officer in narcotics department?
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date is

11th july 2010

All the best........!

from

mogili-hcu
19th June 2010, 01:21 PM

Hiiii This is sreedhar G.... I received hall ticket for Assistant Intelligence officer gradeII and the exam is on 11th july 2010.

If anybody gathered any info about the pattern of the exam, Plz do mail to me.....
my mail id: [email protected]
Plz help me... Its my target

hi,wht is the date of intelligence bureau (executive) grade-ii officer which is to be held in 2010?? the advertisement was published in oct 2009.

priya
19th June 2010, 04:11 PM

hi friends,
have anyone recieve call letter ,who have applied exam center for delhi
ya, i received. please send previous syllabus papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive to this [email protected]
20th June 2010, 11:49 AM

I have applied for intelligent bureau exam for ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER ,GRADE II EXECUTIVE EXAMINATION 2010. the written exam has been scheduled on July 11, 2010. Please help with Model/Previous Papers and Syllabus for the examination.my mail id is
20th June 2010, 07:50 PM

please send me a model Question paper for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive
Exam.My e-mail id is [email protected].
Thanks,
Anindya Chowdhury
21st June 2010, 03:03 PM

hello sir ...
i have received my admit card for ACI officre executive.grde II which is on 11 july...kindly help me out about the study material
and syllabusss
thanks parvesh
21st June 2010, 05:45 PM

plz send me syllabus :---- [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 11:57 AM

Dear sir,can u tell me Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam syllabus.
Thank u.
please send the syllabus of the exam to my mail
my mail
22nd June 2010, 01:55 PM

SANTOSH
22nd June 2010, 02:40 PM

The Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exams date is 11/07/2010...I got call letter ...thats why confirming you all....

22nd June 2010, 04:22 PM

Smile Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

what is the minimum criteria for getting selected in Intelligence bureau...? I have completed Masters in physiology n computer litterate.
Please reply as soon as possible.

swati

hi swati

graduation with 2nd division.

Vikas Verma
22nd June 2010, 08:31 PM

plz send me syllabus and model paper for 11th july 2010 exam ...
22nd June 2010, 09:42 PM
knagendra1985

“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009

this xam model papers send me plezz
22nd June 2010, 10:27 PM

what is the syllabus of grade II executive exam?
23rd June 2010, 02:53 AM

Wink Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Originally Posted by Shilpa Indoria View Post
What is the Date of Exam And Sllaybus for the Folowing :-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa
HI
This is murali from hyderabad. i got call letter for above post. exam date july 11 sunday

Thanks and regard
Murali
23rd June 2010, 10:26 AM

hi, i too have received admit card... can anybody knows the syllabus for grade II executive exam... If anybody knows means pls send to that to following ID [email protected]
and [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 11:35 AM

sir, i have received a admit card for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam,2009, which the exam date is 11.07.2010.Sir,is it valid still to give exam.please reply me in my e-mail,

[email protected] you.

yours faithfully
Ahemmei Kamei
23rd June 2010, 12:09 PM

Please help me to find out the syllabus that is covered under Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive) Examination.

Please send your reply to [email protected]

Thnx
23rd June 2010, 12:10 PM

Post Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

what is the exam date of intelligence officer executive?
exam date 11.06.2010 held at different center throught india
23rd June 2010, 04:03 PM

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II, as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.

; [email protected] ;
musthafa
23rd June 2010, 04:06 PM

Dear sir'
Kindly send me the syllabus and model paper for Intelligence Bureau 11th july 2010 exam ...
My email id: [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 04:16 PM

PLEASE GIVE ME SOLVED PAPERS
24th June 2010, 08:19 AM

Respected Sir My Name is S.Manoj. i Have Applied Acio Grade positions BUt i did not get my hall ticket. my qulifications as per the exam are fulfilled. so kindly intimate me when can i get hall ticket.
reply to [email protected]
24th June 2010, 11:14 AM

pls send me sample question paper of (assistant central intelligence officer grade ii executive) on my this ID
[email protected] i will very thanx full to u...
24th June 2010, 12:15 PM
RUMPA

SIR,
plz let us know the syllabus of the exam of Intelligence Officer that is to be held on 11.07.2010.
24th June 2010, 12:51 PM

SIR,
I AM NIRAJAN PASAYAT SIR I HAVE APPLIED THE FORM for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II(EXECUTIVE)
EXAMINATION,2009 BUT STILLYET I HAVE NOT GET MY ADMIT CARD, THERE FOR I REQUEST U TO KINDLY TO SEND MY ADMIT CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, [email protected]
24th June 2010, 08:53 PM

dear sir/madam.
can you please send me the syllabus, previous question papers,
my email id is: [email protected]
24th June 2010, 09:21 PM

Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir'
Kindly send me the syllabus and model paper for Intelligence Bureau 11th july 2010 exam ...
My email id: [email protected]
25th June 2010, 12:08 AM

respected sir,
what is the exam time&date ,application form and syllabus ,question paper pattern marks distribution of JI0-II (EDP exam 2010.
thanking you,
with regards
tahir bagban. email id:[email protected]
25th June 2010, 12:46 PM

sir,i asked to you that are physical fitness necessary for this post?
26th June 2010, 04:22 PM
Jitendra Kumar Singh

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Admit Card

Where can i get Admit card if still not received for Temped Location Areas where Postal is not well developed,
I, Jitendra Kumar Singh applied for the Post of Assist central Intellegence officer GradeII, exam to be held on 11.07.2010 at guwahati but not received the Admit for the same

Kindly send the admit to mail id [email protected].

Jitendra Kumar Singh
C/o Hasim Pan Shop
Near OverBridge, Burma Camp
Dimapur, Nagaland 797112
Ph.+919862703177
Ph.+919862728236,
ph+919774199260