29th December 2009, 09:15 AM
rakesh_kadma

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

sir,
what is the date of exam of what is the examination date and syllabus for the following:-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

thanks & regards
rakesh

18th January 2010, 08:11 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

After reaching your application,by the authority they will examine it,if you met there standard criteria then they will call you for written test.

If you did'nt recieved any call letter or did'nt entertained in anyway then that means you did not match there standard eligibility citeria.

Better next time.

Best of luck
20th January 2010, 12:29 PM
Shilpa Indoria

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Respected Sir,
What is the Date of Exam And Sllaybus for the Folowing :-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa
29th January 2010, 11:47 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Only those candidates who come up to specific standard following a preliminary screening of applications are called for a written test.

After reaching your application,by the authority they will examine it,if you met there standard criteria then they will call you for written test.

The date has already passed,it was held on december 2009 (25.12.2009).if you have does'nt call for written test it means your candidature has been cancelled/rejected.
29th January 2010, 08:13 PM
raviraj

Default Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Dear sir,can u tell me Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date and syllabus also.
Thanks.
18th February 2010, 07:01 PM
tyagi

what is the exam date of intelligence officer executive?
20th February 2010, 01:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you can fill the application form of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer then they will send you the detail of exams with your admit card. dont worry about that you will get it soon.
24th February 2010, 02:23 AM
tyagi

Sir, there are two exams of intelligence bureau officer. Fist one was technical grade and another was executive. So, i want to know the exam date of executive officer not t6echnical.
3rd March 2010, 01:33 AM
tyagi

what is the date of result of intelligence officer in narcotics department?
13th March 2010, 12:55 PM
GAURAV BISTH

My name gaurav bisth my acio grade2 exam centre bhopal(06)
father name chandan bisth date of birth 09/08/1987 address new sainik colony b-block hurawali morar gwalior(m.p) please send my admit card at my site
16th March 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

When new vacancies will come in intelligence bureau.means new form come for dec exam?
19th March 2010, 06:30 PM
sachin sangwan

what is the date of result of intelligence officer in narcotics department the exam was held on 24 jan2010?
14th April 2010, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about date of examination

Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence ....
19th April 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

tell me qualification
20th April 2010, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I applied for the intelligence bureau exam of both executive and technical on 2009, but still i didn't get any call letter. can anyone tell ????????
21st April 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED DEAR SIR, IAM VENKATAVISWANADH FROM VIZAG. I WANT EXAM DATE ABOUT INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE II EXECUTIVE.
WHEN IT WAS HELD ON WHICH DATED PLS INFORM ME AS MY [email protected].
21st April 2010, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I applied for the itelligence offcier grade 2 on 2009,but i cannot recieved my admit card
22nd April 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum criteria for getting selected in Intelligence bureau...? I have completed Masters in physiology n computer litterate.
Please reply as soon as possible.

swati
26th April 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi swati,

I think minimum 60%. which state u r from ?? when u applied ?

Boopathi
28th April 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

hi,wht is the date of intelligence bureau (executive) grade-ii officer which is to be held in 2010?? the advertisement was published in oct 2009.

regards
priya
29th April 2010, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

please tell me cutoff of NDRI karnal.
30th April 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

where is the anexure of ib recruitment
1st May 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

dear,sir r u conducting intelligence bureau exam? on which date? we didn't received any addmit card also,so pls kindly send the addmit card and inform when the i.b.exam date.
we are waiting for ur's information kindly required.
1st May 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir plz tell me the date of assistant intelligence offficer in IB -(executive) grade II. plz send me on my mail id [email protected]. my name is Raj kumar meena from rajasthan
2nd May 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir would you please tell me date of examination 2010 when it will happen?
5th May 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir what is the date of exam of assistant central intelligece officer grade II/ executive and we do not recieve call letter/any infomaton yet
10th May 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to know the date of exam of assistant intelligence officer grade II/executive and please send my admit card through my Email Address,[[email protected]]
10th May 2010, 09:35 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

The date has already passed,it was held on december 2009 (25.12.2009).if you have does'nt call for written test it means your candidature has been cancelled/rejected.
14th May 2010, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

intelligence bureau assistant cntral intelligence dfficer grade II :please send new date
15th May 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam 12th [non-medical] passed. can i have any job in intelligence bureau.
17th May 2010, 12:28 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

The Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exams use to held in the month of december

So better start studying for it

all the best
17th May 2010, 03:18 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
sorry for the late reply,
the date is already over.
so nothing can be do now....
so better in the next time.
ok
all the best
17th May 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

passed in writter test acio conform job (or)any filter interview
25th May 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results of assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 exam held on 21 feb 2010
25th May 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir when is date of intelligence beuro officer executive exam date .please inform me [email protected]
29th May 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,can u tell me Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date and syllabus also.
Thanks.
1st June 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum criteria for getting selected in Intelligence bureau...? I have completed Masters in physiology n computer litterate.
Please reply as soon as possible.

swati
MIS.Swati, u asked that the criteria for selection on i.b.
1.Educational Qulification.
2.Physical requirement mean's height and strong.
3.Clever and Knowledge sopntenious.
4.Ready to willing for at any risky.
5.Current knowledge and good communication and fluent
in english.
4th June 2010, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I'm mr T. Thuamkhanson from churachandpur manipur and i applied for the post of ACIO-II/Tech and executive. Not only me but including all my friends hadn't recieved call letter. We come to know that the exam had already been conducted. That means we all are not qualified or not up to the standard? But most of us are master degree in physics or mathematics. That means there's some kind of biased. I think if there is a little transparency in the manner in which the exam are conducted, everyone will be happy. If there is secrecy even in the examination, the department can take up anyone. That's not fair!
6th June 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

when will the result for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (technical)Grade II declared.If anybody come to know .pls let me know or mail me at the [email protected]
11th June 2010, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi friends, i got the admit card for the assistant central intelligence officier grade -2 executive examination
for me the exam date is on 11\7\10
11th June 2010, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hi all i received the admit card for asst. central intelligence officer (executive) (intelligence beureu) today.. exam on 11 of july...
11th June 2010, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

send sallybus for assistant central intelligece officer grade-2 executive examnation.
12th June 2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

helloooo i received the admit card for assistant central intelligence bureau(acio) today. exam will be held on 11/07/2010. pls tell me the syllabus and marks distribution of various sections.
thanxxx
14th June 2010, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

me tooo yar.................. how is the preparation.......... wt ur dng........... whre ur frm
14th June 2010, 04:46 PM
NITHYAKUMAR

Hi SHILPA........
EXAMINATION DATE ON 11/7/2010
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMINATION
14th June 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,
have anyone recieve call letter ,who have applied exam center for delhi
15th June 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II, as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.
Please send ur reply to the below mail-id.

[email protected]

Anitha.
16th June 2010, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i did not get my admit card of assistand central intelligence officer grade-II so please send my detail at my email adress which is [email protected], Name- sandeep kumar, Father Name- Sh. sudama Ram Date of Birth- 31-03-1986
16th June 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II, as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.

[email protected]

nadeer ahammed
16th June 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive), as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.

[email protected]

Regards:
Indresh Mishra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?