26th June 2010, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

I didnt receive admitcard of cenral intelligence bureau grade 2 executive plz send me the suggestions to dis mail [email protected]
26th June 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Sir,
i have received the IB exam admit card to be held on 11 th next month.It will be very kind of u to inform or send me the type of question or syllabus for the exam.I would be grateful to u for your gesture

with regards
Dipjyoti Das
My mail id- [email protected]
26th June 2010, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for assistant central intelligence officer grade || [executive] examination
27th June 2010, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive), as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.
Please send ur reply to the below mail-id.

[email protected]
27th June 2010, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me what will be the syllabus for assistant central Intelligence officer grade II executive
27th June 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

send sallybus for assistant central intelligece officer grade-2 executive examnation.
27th June 2010, 04:47 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I think the exam dates was over, It was in the month of april. You can only apply this for the next year. But dont waste the time repeating. You can go for other field.
bye
28th June 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where I get model question paper of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II, examination
i want the complete syllabus for to giving this exam
28th June 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

plz sir
send me the syllabus and exam pattern for the assistant central intelligance officer grade 2 executive exam and also paper on my email

[email protected]
28th June 2010, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for the post of assistant central intelligence officer grade-II(executive).please send your reply on

[email protected]
i am waiting for your reply...
28th June 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the syllabus for the "ASSISTANT INTELLIGNCE OFFICER GRADE-II EXECUTIVE" exam to be conducted on 11/7/2010
28th June 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

helloooo i received the admit card for assistant central intelligence bureau(acio) today. exam will be held on 11/07/2010. pls tell me the syllabus and marks distribution of various sections.
thanxxx
YOGESH ASHAR EMAIL [email protected]
28th June 2010, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir..i recieved my admition card of assistent intelligence officer grade 2.but my name is incorrect on that card.what i will [email protected]
28th June 2010, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

what type of question in the examination?
29th June 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 11/06/2010 what is the process for hall ticket , I have not received Hall ticket for the above date exam please ,It is requested to further process for above exam hall ticket . my email id [email protected]
29th June 2010, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to about syllabus of the exam and percentage criteria
29th June 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir/madame,
i apply for the post of assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 (executive) but i does not recived out admit card and
paper in 11.7.10 so plese send me my admit card my address h-no d 257 subash nagar roorkee haridwar pin 247667
and email [email protected]
thankyou
vijay rawat
29th June 2010, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i didn't get my admit card for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive.

please suggest from where i can get it.

Regards
Vinay bhatt
[email protected]
29th June 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i did not get my admit card of assistand central intelligence officer grade-II so please send my detail at my email adress which is [email protected]
29th June 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
give me information about syllabs for Assistant central intelligence officer grade 2 (exicutive)

email [email protected]
thanking you sir
29th June 2010, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

Plz tel me the syllabus for Assistant central intelligent officer grade II executive exam.
30th June 2010, 03:12 PM
dushyant.21s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MIS.Swati, u asked that the criteria for selection on i.b.
1.Educational Qulification.
2.Physical requirement mean's height and strong.
3.Clever and Knowledge sopntenious.
4.Ready to willing for at any risky.
5.Current knowledge and good communication and fluent
in english.
Who is tht stupid woh reply to swati,,,,first improve ur communication skills nd thn suggest anyone okkkk
30th June 2010, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the syllabus of i.b. officer grade II executive exam on 11-07-10 to my e.mail [email protected]
1st July 2010, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am rajiv tripathi i want my admit cart of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive) so please send me my admid cart on my email .id .and this is my email.id. [email protected] ,thank you
1st July 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

please let me sample question paper for the post of assistant central intelligence officer gradeII(Excutive),as i am attending the test
for the first time and dont have any idea about test.I got my admit card.
Please...... send ur reply to the below mail id.
E-mail:- [email protected]
Thank you
Regards:
shahlat
1st July 2010, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

When the result of ACIO - Grade II(Technical) will be out which was held on 19-Feb-2010???
1st July 2010, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive),

E-mail - [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive),

Please send ur reply to the below email id: [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Plz send me the detail about sylabus of assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive on my Email ID.

E-mail ID- [email protected]
Saurabh Tyagi
3rd July 2010, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I have an idea about the paper to be held on 11/7/2010. It will have 3 sections Numerical ability, General Knowledge & English.
Duration will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
3rd July 2010, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

the examination is on 11-07-2010. Test will be of objective type and the question will come from mathematics, gk & reasoning.

Rajan Singh Rawat
3rd July 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Please reply at :

E-mail - [email protected]
Any sort of help would be grateful..
3rd July 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is K. ACHUTA LAKSHMI. I have not yet received my hall ticket for the
INTELLLIGENCE BUERO ASST.CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER EXAM which will be held on 11-07-2010. please send me my hall ticket.
3rd July 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is Manu Mahesh. I didn't get my hall ticket for the exam Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive) DATE ON 11/7/2010. what should i do now....? pls kindly give a relevant advice....my email ID is "[email protected]".

Regards,
Manu Mahesh.
3rd July 2010, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Please let me the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive), as i am attending the wriiten test for the first time and currently dont have any idea about this test.

[email protected]

Regards:
Md. Dilshad
3rd July 2010, 09:47 PM
RAJKUMAR KOTHAPALLI

Hi, this is raj kumar i havent receive my hall ticket for intelligence bureau execuitive grade-2. how can ireceive my hallticket on download and further information.
4th July 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir , iwant previous years question papers and syallabus for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive.my ema Exam .my email id [email protected]
4th July 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How many postings available in this exams espicially fc caste?
5th July 2010, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know the syllabus for the post of Assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive). I am attending the exam for the first time and i don't have much information about the syllabus and what to prepare. Please send the details to my mail id.
Mail id : [email protected]
5th July 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Exam date of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2..........

the exam date for this post is 11-07-2010 10 am to 12
5th July 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

In the July 11 test what kind of topic is given for the Essay and Precis??
5th July 2010, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am looking for guidence book for int. bureau exam, pz tell me any good book
6th July 2010, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Deepak Raj from I have the exam on 11/7/2010, Anyone please tell me what is the syllabus for the exam.Kindly email me the syllabus, my email me at [email protected] . I would be thankfull to people who help me out.
6th July 2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?I live in lucknow.plese send my admit card.
regard-abhishek kumar mishra ,[email protected]
7th July 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

HOW 2 PREPAIR THE EXEM
7th July 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of Assitant central intelligence officer grade-II (Executive) Examination held on 11 July, 2010
7th July 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me syllabus for the post of intelligence officer grade-2 as soon as possible
my e-mail id is [email protected] thanx
7th July 2010, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shilpa Indoria View Post
Respected Sir,
What is the Date of Exam And Sllaybus for the Folowing :-
“Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2009″

Thanks & Regards
Shilpa

Exam date is 11.07.10. i got my admit card on date 04.07.10 by Post.
7th July 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the screening cutoff for ib's executive post
8th July 2010, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

hi! guys i have received call letter for acio-2(exe.).the exam will hold on 11-7-2010.i hope you will get soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?