1st September 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?

I have 56.667% in chem nd. I am student of bsc gen industrial chem.plz help me l want to do msc chem.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  2. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  3. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  4. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  5. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  6. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  7. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  8. Previous years entrance exam papers of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  9. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  10. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  11. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  12. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  15. Which are the universities offering MSc Chemistry?
  16. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  18. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
3rd October 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?

what is the fee structure of m.sc chemistry in any of the colleges in du?
10th January 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME THE LAST YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF CHEMISTRY
ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MSC TO MY ID
MY ID [email protected]
19th January 2014, 09:19 PM
bhargavkumar1804

hi i am student of Bsc 3 & i want to Know about admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University. Is there any entrence test for it? if there is an entrance what is the syllabus and cutoff?
9th September 2014, 01:20 PM

hi
i am student of Bsc 3 & i want to Know about admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University. Is there any entrence test for it? OR any other way to apply like academic merit
5th July 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 65 in the entrance test 2015 in chemistry .can I able to get addmission in m.sc chemistry in delhi university?plz must reply
15th August 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any maximum age limit for MSc admission in DU or other central or state universities?
For eg-if a student completed BSc in 2013 then he/she will be ellegible for take admission in MSc chemistry in the year of 2018 or 2019?
Confirm it soon.
29th August 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed bsc chemistry(hons)with 75%marks from IGNOU. Can I eligible to do Msc in delhi university. Please tell me about the admission procedure.
24th May 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

For admission in M.Sc chemistry in Delhi University, I did not have maths in 10 2 but opted for maths as an ancillary subject during graduation. Am I eligible for M.Sc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?