28th April 2012, 12:53 AM
adlakha.nitin9

Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?

pls tell me the procedureto get the admissin in du with msc. chemistry..... about entrance exams also

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  3. Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it? -- [New]
  6. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  7. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  8. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  10. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  11. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  12. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  13. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for admission in MSc chemistry? How much marks are needed?
  15. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  16. Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc?
  17. Entrance exams for admission in MSc Chemistry?
  18. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
26th May 2012, 10:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlakha.nitin9 View Post
pls tell me the procedureto get the admissin in du with msc. chemistry..... about entrance exams also
Candidate seeking for admission to the Master Degree Courses [M.Sc] in Chemistry must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Must have completed B.Sc [Hons] in Chemistry from University of Delhi with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and a minimum of 60% marks in Chemistry. Admission are on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in B.Sc.
OR,
Must have completed B.Sc in Chemistry from University of Delhi with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks and a minimum of 70% marks in Chemistry. A candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam recognized by the University of Delhi and B.Sc with mathematics as one of the subjects. Admission are on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in B.Sc.
OR,
Must have completed B.Sc [Hons] in Chemistry from any recognized University with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks and a minimum of 50% marks in Chemistry. A candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam recognized by the University of Delhi and B.Sc with mathematics as one of the subjects and fulfill other conditions of eligibility. Admission are based on entrance examinations.
OR,
Must have completed B.Sc from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and a minimum of 60% marks in Chemistry. A candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam recognized by the University of Delhi and B.Sc with mathematics as one of the subjects and fulfill other conditions of eligibility. Admission are based on entrance examinations.
18th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?

for m.sc chemistry,maths subject is for 2 years only and in final year only chemistry subject is there. So should we take maths in final year as additional subject{b,sc chem. honours student}
24th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what type of study material are required for this particular entrance exam of M.Sc Mathematics in DU(Delhi university) ???
27th February 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m doing chemistry hons. From DU south campus. How can l take admission in Msc.
15th March 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how we get admission in MSc Chemistry in DU. What is the cut off of 2012
30th May 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of bsc physical sciences ,chemistry of du can take admission on merut basis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?