27th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am studying B.Sc Chemistry final year and my question is which branch is most priority in msc chemistry and which colz is best for msc chemistry? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? What is the admission procedure to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  4. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  6. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  7. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  8. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?
  10. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  11. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  12. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  13. How to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths, Physics and Computers?
  14. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  15. Which government college should I choose after pursuing BSc in Chemistry?
  16. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  17. Which is the best college for MSc Chemistry in Pune? I am a BSc student
  18. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
28th August 2016, 01:49 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?

I have listed some leading colleges below to study M.Sc Chemistry. Please have a look

ST STEPHEN'S COLLEGE, NEW DELHI

LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI

ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE, MUMBAI

CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE

MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, CHENNAI

THE OXFORD COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, BANGALORE

STELLA MARIS COLLEGE, CHENNAI

LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, JALANDHAR

RAMJAS COLLEGE, NEW DELHI

FERGUSSON COLLEGE,NEW DELHI

PRESIDENCY COLLEGE, CHENNAI
28th August 2016, 05:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am studying B.Sc Chemistry final year and my question is which branch is most priority in msc chemistry and which colz is best for msc chemistry? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? What is the admission procedure to be followed?

The list of best colleges which offers M.Sc Chemistry is given here. The B.Sc Chemistry graduates with good marks have to sit for an entrance examination for the admission to the course.

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay - Website Link
Jamia Millia Islamia - Website Link
St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi - Website Link
Loyola College, Chennai - Website Link
St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai - Website Link
VIT - Website Link
IIT Madras - Website Link
28th August 2016, 10:01 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

The following are the best colleges to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course

==>St. Stephen's College

==>Loyola College

==>St. Xavier's College

==>Christ College

==>Madras Christian College

==>Ramjas College

==>Miranda House

==>Hansraj College

==>Fergusson College

==>Hindu College
29th August 2016, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Colleges Offering M.Sc Chemistry:

North-Eastern Hill University : The School of Physical Sciences, Shillong (Meghalaya)
Shillong (Khasi Hills Dist.) - 793022

Thapar University
P.O. Box 32 , Patiala (Patiala Dist.) - 147004

School of Chemical Sciences
P. O. Box No. 80, Umavi Nagar, North Maharashtra University , Jalgaon (Jalgaon Dist.) - 425001

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
SRTM University campus, Vishnupuri , Nanded (Nanded Dist.) – 431606

Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Solan (Solan Dist.) - 173229

Pacific College of Basic and Applied Sciences
P.B-12 Pacific Hills, Airport Road, Pratap Nagar Extension, Debari , Udaipur (Udaipur Dist.) - 313024

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences
Shri Ram ki Nangal, via Sitapura RIICO, Tonk Road , Jaipur (Jaipur Dist.) - 302022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?