27th November 2010, 05:10 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma.krishna12 View Post
Hey i want to ask that from what minimum rank nit comes and
are all ut's and iist collages give full sit admission in colleges.....

What is minimum marks required to qualify the entrance exam..
minimus marks are changing every year according to the pattern(easy, hard, or ok ok) of the exam,

you must get ranks between 1-10k to get any NIT's

so good luck.

Related Questions:
  1. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  2. Minimum rank required in JEE Advance to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIST? -- [New]
  3. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get admission into NIT Jaipur
  4. Minimum marks required to get in NIT college?
  5. What is the minimum rank required in general category in AIEEE to get NIT or IIIT college?
  6. Minimum rank to enter NIT for girls through AIEEE?
  7. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  8. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE for general category people to get NIT or IIIT college?
  9. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  10. Which NIT or affiliated colleges can I get after scoring 80,301 in AIEEE and category rank of 56802?
  11. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  13. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  14. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  15. Can I get a government NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 80000 and 90000 rank?
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get into NIT through AIEEE?
  17. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  18. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee???
9th December 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

sir i want to knowhow rank should i get to enter into top nits colledge through aieee i am an a obc candidate please reply fast
15th December 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

wat rank in aieee is required 2 get admission in dtu..?
11th March 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

If my marks will be lies between 200-220 then can i get any nit in up or mp for state quota for gen cat. throw aieee 2011.
18th March 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

min mark and rank for mln allahabad with electrìcal or mechanical branch
1st April 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

when will the admit cards be issued for 2011 AIEEE exam
4th April 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have UT and BC quota can i have any kind of relaxation in getting nit kurukshetra?
8th April 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how will college call me for counselling. or i have to carry score card and go to each university /college. please tell me what after aieee results? akp delhi
9th April 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

minimum rank required in aieee to get into kiit university, bhubaneswar
11th April 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY QUOTA FOR GIRLS IN AIEEE.I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS QUOTA FOR SC,ST AND OBC'S.I THINK ALL SHOULD POSSES EQUAL RIGHTS EITHER IN EDUCATION OR ANY OTHER AREA
11th April 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected marks for nit trichy?
14th April 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

how many minimum numbers required in aieee to get Nit for a SC catagory boy......plz tell....
14th April 2011, 01:37 AM
SUNNY PRAKASH

Smile Re: What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges?

It depends on stream of chossing ..
Atleast less than 5000 for best stream.........
14th April 2011, 04:40 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is basics skills to get good rank in aieee 2010-2011 . i get coaching an carrer point. but in monthly test i am not get a good rank .so
Hi,

You have taken coaching for AIEEE , so now your concepts are almost clear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

So, don't take too much tension

Now only thing you have to do is
  • Revise all these subjects
  • Try to solve as many model papers as you can.
  • Remember all tricks taught to you in coaching
  • Try to solve last 10 years AIEEE papers.
  • And most important solve papers in in time bounding of three hours.

And definitely you will qualify AIEEE with good rank.

All the Best...
14th April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a good learner....so how much marks can i hope to get into aieee 2011 ?????
14th April 2011, 06:33 PM
devendergora

Admission in NITs is through AIEEE exam , there are around 15 NITs, to get admission , you must secure atleast under 20,000 rank.
Also if a particular NIT belongs to your state , then you will get 50% reservation in that NIT.
20th April 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

You just need to be score 45000 rank to get nit.Below 45000 are elgiable and they will get admitted within two counselling__
26th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum marks are required to get in dtu through aieee????
27th April 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the govt.enginnering college in West Bengal where I can take Admission after good rank in AIEEE Exam.( List of College in West bengal please be mentioned.
27th April 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i m an obc candidate .i want to know how many marks should be obtained by me to get nit.
1st May 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off mark for lateral entry to join B.E ENGINEERING
3rd May 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

i m sc girl and expecting 85 marks out of 360 can i get admission in government college piz answer me
3rd May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

in which college i can get if i am in 30000-40000
8th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 185-195/360 in aieee 2011 WHICH NITS COULD I GET WITH MECHANICAL OR AEROSPACE BRANCH
9th May 2011, 02:13 AM
CAY

Could you please tell me that with a score of 108 in Aieee- 2011, what rank may I expect?
and how will the ranks made this year as there are 3 different Sets of Question papers. Those who gave Online test had different Questions, those who gave the Paper-Pen exam on 1st May,2011 had different paper and the ones who will be taking the exam on 11th May will have another Question paper. So, how will the merit rank be made?? Won't it be unfair for all the students. Some might have found the Online Paper easy and some the Paper-pen based paper.

Please help me out. Don't you think we students should raise our voice against this?
Moreover, few of my friends are unable to give their BITS-2011 tests as it is clashing with the new AIEEE test date of 11th May, 2011. I know it is their hard luck that they chose the 1st slot of BITS on 11th May...but it is not their fault either! We didn't know all this will happen!

Please help all the students who might be having problems regarding this.
9th May 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 85 marks in aieee 2011. can i get bio tech in nit warangal?im from andhra pradesh and an obc student
10th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i am st will i get raipur nit in aieee 2011
12th May 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

i am getting around 150 marks in aieee 2010. can i get ni tiruchy with the state quota?
14th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, my marks in aieee is 60 can i admission in dsce me branch in bangalore karnataka pls tell immedietely
16th May 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

will i get aeronatical branch in good college after scoring 102 marks in aieee 2011?????????
17th May 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i am SHRISTI, from jharkhand (bokaro), i am getting a score of 122 in aieee 2011, my rank will be between 30000-40000. i belong to general category ,plz help me which college i can get.
18th May 2011, 07:28 PM
sharma from kota

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY PRAKASH View Post
It depends on stream of chossing ..
Atleast less than 5000 for best stream.........
ur rank should be less than 26000
18th May 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

myself anshu from kota ,my score in aieee 2011 is 126 ,will i get NIT ?and what rank will i get?
24th May 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

i m experciting 285 marks in iit and 340 in aieee can i get any nit @
25th May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i think i will get 82 marks in aieee 2011...............so what rank i will get
26th May 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to knowhow rank should i get to enter into top nits colledge through aieee i am an a obc candidate please reply fast
upto 18000 ranks u cn get gd college in aieee
27th May 2011, 10:39 AM
shdhnshsingh

what rank is needed to get nit college in sc quota?what rank is needed to get nit college in sc quota?
27th May 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir please can you tell me that what rank and college would i get with 204 in aieee? plz mail me at [email protected] am expecting your reply sir.
28th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I m of schedule caste & want to know the minimum marks for getting a NIT college? However, my expected marks r 120.
28th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I m of shhedule caste & wnt to know the minimum marks required to get admission in NIT. However, my expected marks r 120.
2nd June 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i m getting approx. 130 .in which nit i should apply?
3rd June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i m getting 120 marks can i get good college ..sir plz reply..
5th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 7261state rank, in aieee in which college i can get seat
5th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir igot 108 marks in aieee and what are the minimum marks to be qualified
5th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

igot 7261 state rank in aieee , in which college can i get seat
5th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum marks to be qualified for a oc candiate
5th June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 67,000 rank in aieee 2011 and state rank of 9,0000 under general category .
will i get seat any where including nit's?
5th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for SC quota?
Sir..My names is arun kumar fron Hyderabad.I got 110957 all India level rank , Category wise 4373 ranks all India level .
State level rank Overall-14121 ,Category-562.Will i get the seat in National Institution of Techonology.
5th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i have got 10000 rank in aieee barc.in which college can i get admission?
5th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i m getting 48925 rank in aieee. what kind of college should i expect?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?