25th March 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?

Greetings of the day,
Dear sir/madam,
I belong to shaik Muslim BC -E category from Andhrapradesh,have certificate also now preparing for government exams,I wanted to know is bc-e caste come under obc or not. If yes is it creamy or non-creamy layer. Somebody telling yes it will but somebody saying not.Pls help to me through this which will be easy for me do with applications for preference. If we belong to obc how to get that certificate. Could u pls send me the details to my mail ID which is [email protected].

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka
  2. Difference between BC and OBC? Under which caste does Kashyap belong to?
  3. Difference between General and NC OBC category?
  4. What are the exemptions done for MBA in Finance from government recognized university?
  5. Can I appear in AIEEE if I belong to OBC caste?
  6. Which caste to select in competitive exams application form if I am from BC-B Muslim? -- [New]
  7. List of groups which come under OBC in GATE exam? Does Kurubas caste belong to OBC group?
  8. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  9. Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?
  10. Keralite OBC certificate holder who is living in Maharashtra after marriage belongs to which caste OBC or UR?
  11. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  12. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  13. Can I apply for IBPS exam under OBC quota being BC-E candidate?
  14. Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?
  15. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  16. Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs?
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  18. If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?
25th April 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?

Sir my name is SYED asha before marriage.after marriage I took husband's surname SHAIK.. Can I apply under bce now.it's urgent please help.my mother is SHAIK.my dad is SYED.
18th May 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My name is mohammed Arif.I want BC-E certificate. Mohammed are eligible BC -E. Please send reply me sir.email id:[email protected]
Cell number :8897227866
Apley government jobs
12th August 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am Abubakar siddiq and I belong to sheik(Muslim) and I have BC-E certificate i am going to crpf selection under OBC reservation.now i want to know whether i come under OBC or not please give information about it.reply to me at [email protected]
12th September 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is PATAN ABDULHAMEED KHAN sir please tell me that i belongs to which community oc or obc. My E-Mail:[email protected]
7th November 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am belonging to bc-e caste(shaik),Telangana state then I want apply for ugc net am I come see obc or not?
12th June 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is Sayed Karimullasha Khadari, I am from Andhra Pradesh.

Can i belong to BCE or Minority or OC. Please inform me sir to the given email id address : [email protected]
9th July 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i being to BC-E shaiks fromAndhra Pradesh am i eligible for gate ? Is my BC E certificate is valid for Gate and i wanna know the cut off marks for Gate under BC E . Please help me out and reply to my mail ID [email protected]
16th February 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I belong to BC-B (vakkaliga) but my caste doesn't registered in central list. I want to get OBC for my higher studies how can I get it
25th March 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am Mohammed and I have BC -E certificate. Is it's true certificate or can I apply for OBC please clarify my doubts and send me the clarification on my mail. [email protected] hope you clear my doubts as soon as possible.
Thank you
14th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I belongs to shaik muslim community and i have BC-E certificate .my father is a govt teacher in A.P. My I request to you that may i belongs to OBC In central government educational institutions like NIT's and IIT'S
MY email id is [email protected]
3rd September 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

If I belong to shaik BC-E from AP then I will come under OBC category in JEE Main Exam 2019? Sir you can answer me to this mail id dnoorali2015@Gmail. com
20th September 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I belong to sheik-12BC-E certificate from telengana then I will come under OBC-NCL (CENTRAL LIST )or not?
20th September 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Muslim Shaikh bc e in andhra Pradesh how to get non creamy layer certificate
28th May 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a Muslim labbai caste boy be converted as a Muslim Shaiq?
If yes, Please lemme know the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?