5th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?

Hi I belong to shaikh muslim caste from Andhra pradesh and come under BC E class.Do i come under obc also? I mean what is the difference between BC and OBC

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka
  2. Difference between BC and OBC? Under which caste does Kashyap belong to?
  3. Difference between General and NC OBC category?
  4. What are the exemptions done for MBA in Finance from government recognized university?
  5. Can I appear in AIEEE if I belong to OBC caste?
  6. Which caste to select in competitive exams application form if I am from BC-B Muslim? -- [New]
  7. List of groups which come under OBC in GATE exam? Does Kurubas caste belong to OBC group?
  8. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  9. Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?
  10. Keralite OBC certificate holder who is living in Maharashtra after marriage belongs to which caste OBC or UR?
  11. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  12. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  13. Can I apply for IBPS exam under OBC quota being BC-E candidate?
  14. Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?
  15. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  16. Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs?
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  18. If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?
23rd July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?

Hello Sir, I am a btech student and i am a muslim candidate and i also have BC-E certificatew with me and now i want to apply for obc certificate. And my father is a govt employee and he has a annul income of below 3 lakhs in andhra pradesh. Please can u say me that whether i am eligible to apply it and what is the maximum limit of applying it. Please can you do another favour for me please send the detail to my mail and my email is [email protected]
26th July 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?

i am a memon muslim,residing in hyderabad,andhra pradesh,,am i eligible for muslim minority reservation quota?
27th July 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Good Mng Sir, I have selected for the clerical staff in Central Bank of India under OBC catagery, I belong to Shaikh muslim caste and i also have BC-E certificate. But the Officer, Central Bank of India told me that to bring the OBC Certificate within 3 days. Please will send the details if i come under OBC or not. for which act of kindness, i shall greateful to you Sir. My E_Mail ID kunamalli@yahoo.
21st August 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also?
plz send me answer to [email protected]
26th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am muslim cast, also bc-e cast under ap. Can i apply obc certificate.? If any body have obc certificate plz send scan cope my e-mail add. Plz
[email protected]
16th September 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

my residence andhra pradesh i am student muslim B C E GROUP

IS THIS UNDER O B C CATAGRI
18th September 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

who belongs to BC E ... i have ebc certificate this is SAME AS BC E
PLEASE SEND MY MAIL ID [email protected]
20th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Good evening 2 all,
iam a SHAIK caste of MUSLIM and i had my BC-E certificate also. I've got central govt job and they said 2 bring OBC cert. In mro office they're saying you'l not come under obc even i've bc-e cert, they're saying some stay order is there. What can i do now?
I don't want 2 loose govt job.
Pls help me.,,,

Thank you.,,
20th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Good evening 2 all,
iam a SHAIK caste of MUSLIM and i had my BC-E certificate also. I've got central govt job and they said 2 bring OBC cert. In mro office they're saying you'l not come under obc even i've bc-e cert, they're saying some stay order is there. What can i do now?
I don't want 2 loose govt job.
Pls help me.,,,

Thank you.,,
26th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir, i, khaja from Aandhra pradesh I had bc-e certification(shaik, muslim) I am preparing for bank jobs may i eligible to apply for OBC certificate.Please reply it as early as possible
14th October 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i am syed ,muslim orphan and want to continue my studies can i apply to obc .obc certificate is very much help full to me in this sitiuation. if i can pleasse inform me how too apply it get it .pleasse inform on my email [email protected]
20th October 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam syed imran an indian muslim. who lives in Andhra pradesh in hyderabad by birth does i come under bce reservation. rply me plz sir
20th October 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I belong to muslim category under MOMIN.Am I eligible to BC-E category or not pls send me the reply to my mail id.if possible pls give the link to me of that website where we can show the document of this.

[email protected]

thanks
17th November 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is sd.javeed can i come into the BC-e
21st November 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am a Muslim candidate applying iit. my caste is atchukattalavandlu which is BC-E in state list. This is also include in central list number 36. please answer my eligibility.
27th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

IS SHAIKH MUSLIM OF BC-E BELONGS TO OBC
29th November 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir
I belong to 'shaik' muslim religion.
My father's anualincome is 3lakh 10thousand.
Tell me that i am 'bc' or 'oc' in AP.
Mail me: [email protected]
10th December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

if there are backlogs in first semester wil it affect during placements...??
12th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?

No You cannot come under BC -E
29th December 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is hussain we are shaiks, we come under which category
4th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

good eve,sir i am belongs to shaik in muslim.i have also bc-e cert sir ,but iwant a certificate in recently central govt.provided reservation sir,in our mro office they dont know sir how can i take my caste certificate form sir.please send me detail sir pls...........pls.pls.....sir.
4th January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

good eve sir i want my new caste cert in muslim bc-e recently central govt provided but in our mro office they dont know how can i get that form sir pls.....send me details to [email protected]
4th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm syed comes under which caste show me results.Whether BC.E or OC i'm facing so much problems this caste process.
4th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Syed ameer pasha

Sir i'm syed belongs to which caste.whether BC.E or OC iwant this information earlier
10th January 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Good evening Sir,
iam a SHAIK caste of MUSLIM and i had my BC-E certificate also. recently i selected in IBPS PO Recruitment 2011..i want 2 know that do i come under OBC.please give information about it..as every1 are asking same query.. reply to [email protected]

thanking you
14th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

HI all,

Even i have the same doubt...
Whether a BC-E candidate from Andhra Pradesh can attain a OBC certificate..??
Please through some light on this...
18th January 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

If I belong to Mohammad Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?
sir please reply me to mail [email protected]
28th January 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir our house name starts with munshi,we are the muslims.does we come under muslim minority(bc-e)in ap
7th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

good after noon sir
sir actually iam muslim(shaik) but my 10th tc shaik.intiaz(indian hindu dudekula) pls rply sir what i do got a bc_e certificate.
iam shaik (muslim)?
shaik9hindu)dudekula/
plz rply sir
8th February 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

iam sameena father of sd.rahamatullah.am i bce or obc plz sir send me ans
29th February 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I belong to shaikh muslim caste from Andhra pradesh and come under BC E class.Do i come under obc also? I mean what is the difference between BC and OBC. Please send me reply to my mail ie.,[email protected]
3rd March 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I BELONG TO MUSLIM CASTE SHAIKH FROM AP AND COME UNDER BC E CLASS THEN DO I COME UNDER OBC ALSO
9th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir md asad khan resident of himayath nagar village moinabad mondal ranga reddy dist 500075.I taken BC-E certificate from our mondal but i need the OB-C certificate but they are saying that you are eligible for OB-c certificate.Please send the details of about OB-C certificate.And email id:[email protected] send the details to my given email id.i thankful to very much to you.....................
21st March 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

who will clarify us this question bro?
this is big problem now for all andhra muslims..
will they come under BC-E or OBC?
21st March 2012, 01:41 PM
problemsolution

Default Re: can any one tell? If I belong to Shaik Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?

can any one tell? If I belong to Shaik Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC?
18th April 2012, 10:31 PM
nsh1

will any one give reply for the posts???if u cant answer delete this site.//.
20th May 2012, 09:10 PM
mfdn_123

I gelong to shaikh community in ap muslims, am i eligible for central obc?
21st May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hi friends...i have recently asked an advocate and he replied me dat...muslim's i.e; BC-E comes under OBC but still the process is going in high court..if it is approved den BC-E comes under OBC category...but as if now we dont belong to OBC..unless amendements are made in the law...
1st July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i asadkhan md s/o hameed khan md r/o himayath nagar village moinabad mandal ranga reddy dist.here i would say that i eligible for BC E or not please reply to ky Email id:[email protected] or cell 9848707041,7386906918
18th July 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i belong muslim family in karnataka surname is shariff
9th September 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i belong muslim family in mumbai surname is mohmmed.can i made my cast certificate.
28th September 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i belong to shaik muslim and come under bc-e do i come under obc
4th December 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

what matter should be written on BC-E certificate ref. form
3rd February 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

If I belong to mohammad Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class ? Is I come under OBC ? Difference between BC and OBC?

Hello Sir, I am a btech student and i am a muslim candidate and i also have BC-E certificate, in that they given as mohammad belongs to shaike. now i want to apply for obc certificate. And my father is a govt employee and he has a annul income of below 3 lakhs in andhra pradesh. Please can u say me that whether i am eligible to apply it and what is the maximum limit of applying it. Please can you do another favour for me please send the detail to my mail and my email is [email protected]
25th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i belong to shaik muslim caste from AP and come under BC-E class, is i come under OBC , Plz send me detailed information about difference of BC and OBC. My mail id is [email protected]
19th May 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

sir, i belong to BC-E category and having certificate of it. Will i get reservation in NIT's? I achieved 146 marks in jee-mains, and if i have reservation it will be helpfull...... so please sir, let me know whether i'm having obc reservation or not. my email id is [email protected]
27th June 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is sayyed yakub pasha father name is sayyed abdul sattar ,i belong to bc-?.In mro office they tells syed belongs oc. i belong to abdul cateogery in fathers name.I am poor person.I mostly confusion and i lost Apdsc,appsc exams,bank exams,apspdcl,apcpdcl,.....etc.in AP some syed peoles are very poor economically,& socially .so plese sir ,whether i am having obc reservation or not.my mail id [email protected]
28th June 2013, 12:34 AM
shafiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsh1 View Post
will any one give reply for the posts???if u cant answer delete this site.//.
hai,

you will not come under obc category.

In andhrapradesh government on own basis has allotted bc-e quota for muslims of andhrapradesh but that reservation is not applicable for central category posts.

Muslim reservation is cancelled by court of law in central.

Obc is other back ward classes
2nd July 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am mohd javeed and I belong to sheik(Muslim) and I have BC-E certificate recently i selected in IBPS clerical under OBC reservation.now i want to know whether i come under OBC or not please give information about it.reply to me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?