18th June 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?

recpected sir i complete diploma in mechanical engineering i got 72% so sir plz tell me i am applicable to mumbai univercity plz reply on my E-mail [email protected] or tell me some clg cut off list

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  2. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  3. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  4. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission into engineering?
  5. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  7. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  8. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission in Mumbai university colleges?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  13. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  14. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission?
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges in pune university?
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission for engineering in Pune University?
19th June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 2013 by securing 75% first class with distinction. I want to take admission to IInd year degree in COEP, Pune from SC category. Kindly communicate date of admission to direct IInd year from CAP round.
2nd July 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i got 70.15% agg. in diploma mechanical engg. . So i can get admission in pune university.
26th January 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;880382]Dear Sir, Kindly send me the cut off list of Mumbai & pune univercity for direct second year admission in Engineering. My Branch is mechanical or mechanical sandwich
17th June 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;993195]i want cut off list for all govt. colleges in maharashtra. i've completed my diploma in IT from B.A.T.U with 73.09[i want cut off list for all govt. colleges in maharashtra. i've completed my diploma in IT from B.A.T.U with 73.09]
10th December 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want cut off list of Gov engg colleges in pune for direct 2nd year admission in degree after diploma
[email protected]
2nd June 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;880382]Dear Sir, Kindly send me the cut off list of Mumbai & pune univercity for direct second year admission in Engineering. My Branch is Mechanical.
14th June 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want cut off list of last year cE
Sir I got 68.50% in diploma in Civil engineering. Please give cut off list for 2nd year degree colleges attached to Mumbai and Pune university.
21st July 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir;
i just passed diploma with agreegate percentages of 85.83 in field of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING nd now i m intrested in BE so please suggest me the best colleges for it in MUMBAI and PUNE university with their cutt off list nd fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?