15th October 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

hi sir, i m ishan pandey, just now i have completed my b.pharma, and plz send me date of drug inspector as wel as fud inspector exam date of chattisgadh and uttar pradesh state, my email is - [email protected]
18th November 2012, 06:51 PM
filling

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

Plz sir send me old question paper for D.I.
26th November 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus of DI exam. sir i complete my b-pharm plz sir I request u to send that syllabus to my email account. my email [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

previous yr question papers of drug inspector exam,study materials and date of exam and form filling pls mail on [email protected] also eligibility in industry..
29th March 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,i want to know how to apply for DI exam this year in Ap? what is the syllabus to study? plz send me previous question paper
18th April 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Date for drug inspector examination and previous question papers
27th May 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am just completed my b.pharm.Please send me MPSC Drug Inspector old question paper.my email id is [email protected]
10th August 2013, 10:04 PM

I am completed my b.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper.my email id is [email protected]
Regards

shaila
1st September 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me the next date for DI entrance?????
4th September 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

plz send me paper set of DI with key...
23rd September 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Plz sent me detail in DI exame [email protected]
1st October 2013, 02:19 PM

Default solved DI exam paper 2011

I am just compleated my B.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of RJ state Drug Inspector exam and RPSC Drug Inspector exam.
23rd November 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

when was drug inspectors next exam in kerala 2013or 2014
9th December 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir please send the previous year question paper and syllabus for the entrence exam of Drug Inspector. My Email ID is [email protected]
Unregistered

sir please send the previous year question paper and syllabus for the entrence exam of Drug Inspector. My Email ID is [email protected]
Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

9th December 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

2nd January 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=rani puppala;963964]I am just compleated my m.pharm.Please send me dates of Drug Inspector Exam 2014 in Karnataka
22nd January 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hi..i'm. shubham and i've finished my b.pharma
and searching for a job,plz if u dont mind
fetch me the details regarding the drug
inspector exam and send me the previous
question papers to my mail id
[email protected]
i'll be waiting for ur precious reply...
25th February 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

]I am just compleated my m.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of various state Drug Inspector exam and UPSC Drug Inspector exam.[/QUOTE]
5th April 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir am completed b.pharm but am intrested in
drug inspector.......plz let me details of
exam&dates send me my email.
[email protected]
6th April 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hi ineed information for drug inspector examination in maharashtra and uttar pradesh pls let me know upcoming dates of examination and applying date in 2014
my email id is [email protected]
23rd April 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

when s date of drug inspector exams in karnataka ?
how to apply ?
9th October 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Please send me food & drug inspector previous papers with answer key.
[email protected] is the my Mail-ID.
Thankyou & Regards
Atul Dixit
29th November 2014, 07:48 AM
puneet1020

Piease send me drug inspector previous question papers.
My E.mail ID is [email protected].
of various states and years
8th February 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Date of drug inspector exam?. How to become drug inspector after completed the b.pharm?.
24th February 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

24th February 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

24th February 2015, 12:03 AM
somanigs16

9th July 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I pursuing b.pharmacy so plz send me previous D.I exam paper my email I'd is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?