29th May 2011, 10:52 PM
naina_089

Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

*Important need urgent help!
Can a school ignore our request for improvement exam under cbse and in what circumstances?
Are the forms for improvemnt exam available in guwahati region?
And can i do bsc and also prepare for improvement exam in 1 subject simultaneously?
6th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

can i give the improvement exam in math,phy,che
6th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

when will the forms be available for improvement exams? as it is declared for 10th it is to be filled within 21 days after the declaration of result.
10th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

can we submit improvement form online and if yes then whats procedure?
10th June 2011, 09:47 PM
uzma_25

Hey friend, you should ask your previous school's principal for the improvement exam's form.....
13th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to know the date of cbse improvement form please give message in 8059307644 or [email protected]
15th June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 2 class in medical stream but i want to give mathmatics exam this year from PSEB so plzzz sir or mam help me that how can i appear for this exam????
16th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2011. can you please tell me what is the last date to fill application for improvement exam?? how can i get the form? can i apply online?
16th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to fill the improvemrnt form where i get that form i talked in my school they are saying to search online but m not getting where to find about that form or they are saying to rush allahabad about this matter so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out rply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz soon
17th June 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in 1st year in any college simultaneously with the improvement exam.
17th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i do 1st year simultaneous with improvement exam.
17th June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i want to b an good architecture my rank in aieee 2011 is 25319 (air) , how ican do this .kindly give me suggestion which collage i prefer for good arch in future
18th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i am giving improvement paper of cbse class 12th . but i want to know that can i appear from any region like ajmer , panchkula ?
18th June 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to go for improvement for class 12th.I had appered from ajmer region, now I want to appear from panchkula region, can I do it.
19th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

tell me the last date of submission of improvement form??
21st June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th in 2010 and i want to improve in maths and english. can i apply for that with late fees and plz tell me the last date for submission of form
24th June 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to give improvement of maths.. can i apply for it now.. plz.. tell me the procedure.. its very urgent.. plz... reply as soon as possible....
27th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to get chance to improve scores in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for class 12th because I have got low scores in these subject but I have already withdrawal my Transfer Certificate from the school. Please tell me, I have right to claim approaching for improvement test for the said above subject i.e. PCM.
27th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

how do i apply for 12th improvement from National School Of Open Learning ? Where will i get the form to apply ? Up-to how many subjects are we allowed to give improvement exam ? When will the exam be held if i have given the exam in April 2011 ?
1st July 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had compartment in biology can i give improvement test also tell me what is last date of submitting form and if i passed in compartment then can i give improvement test.sir please sent my answerns in my id [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, i am in compartment in subject maths and fail in chemistry what i can do?plz reply me fast
9th July 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submitting application form for improvement test for PCM for 12th class for year 2012 ?
21st July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i passed my 12th 2010 .....
is their any possiblity the ...i ll give my improvement exam in 2012????
its urgent ,,, plz fast!!!
that my e mail address [email protected]
29th July 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED IN 12TH EXAM THIS YEAR BUT FAILLED IN MATHS. CAN I GIVE IMPROVEMENT IN MATHS TO AAPEAR !
31st July 2011, 11:08 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the result of
10+2 exam if they found their marks unsatisfactory. So you can apply for
the improvement exam after the 10+2 exam in any of the subjects in which
you have appeared in your 10+2 board exams.

You can get the improvement form from your institutes, you have to
submit your mark sheet if you apply for the improvement exams.

Below are the some rules given for the improvement exam read it carefully

1.A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the 10+2 exam
only if they have not get admission for higher studies.

2.Those who re appear in any subject will be considered as a private candidate. If a candidate is re appear in all subjects then they are considered as regular candidates.

Thanks
5th August 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

can I see improvement examination form, which i have to download
11th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

upto which date improvement form are available for 12 class
14th August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam where are imrovment form
15th August 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

can i give the improvement exam pf 12 th class while doing the b.com from sol?
19th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please tell me the link where i can get the info abt how to apply nd other things
22nd August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of filling up inprovement form..
26th August 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have scrutiny form for re-counting of my english sub.copy,so when that result will be anounce??u can inform on my mail [email protected]
27th August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

last date for submission of improvement form
9th September 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i have send my class 12 th improvement exam form through registered letter on 8 sep 2011 to regional office allahabad i have noticed that the seal of the office of the principal has not been marked on my photo and at the closing margine of admit card although signature of the principal do exist at both the places the seal and signature of the principal also exist in my main form and attested copy of previous year board mark sheet. please suggest me would my form be accepted or should i apply afresh as i have dropped for improvement this year-Rohit Joshi previous year roll no.5647815 pls reply fast i will be highly obliged by u Gmail [email protected]
9th September 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have not given last year cbse 12 exam ! am i eligible to give this year exam as a private candidate ?
12th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i m pallavi n i have done 10 2 from pseb n i want to knw that when the improvement test will conduct
12th September 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i want information about class improvement exam.
sir please rply me at [email protected]
14th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam for 2 if i have passed 2 in 2008
20th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for math in short time
24th September 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

is this possible for the student who is in 4th year of his under graduation course to improve his 12th class marks after this much gap?
waiting for your swift reply.
4th October 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR\MADAM I HAD PASSED 12TH WITH 78% MARKS AND I HAD ALSO GOT ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY BUT I WANT TO INCREASE MY %AGE.SO CAN APPEAR FOR IMPROVEMENT?.FROM WHERE I CAN FILL UP THE FORM?
11th October 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask you that as i have given an improvenment after my 12th board...
i mean can i appear the interviews in companies asking for 60% marks in 12th ? Secondly as i allready passed 12th but gave improvment in the following year ...what will be my year of passing ?? third i will be considered as without year gap or with year gap???
15th November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i got 67 percentage in 10th and just 53.6% in 12 with grace in maths n it was just (31) marks,is there any way to improve it ,i am doing b.tech n i am not able to get my dream jobs because of %,at my time school teachers informed us that know nothing can be happen,,sir plz suggest some solution,,i am feeling like deing from my soul because of my accedent in 12th,,,
5th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I completed my cbse board exam in the year 2011 and i had 64% only. I want to write improvement for the subject Maths.I found in the cbse web site that the last date for submitting the form was oct.30 with late fee. Is there any other way that i can submit the form so that i can write the improvement exam this year itself?My email id is [email protected] and ny phone no. is 9400086339 or 9447440781.I wish if you could send me the reply as fast as you can.
15th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
can i give all subject in 12th improvement exams
28th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed from last year. but unfortunetly i fail the math exam and this year i have give improovement exam so my ques. is i m able to this year aieee exam and how? plzzzzzzz sir give me reply soon
20th January 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

can i submit my improvement form from online bittu
30th January 2012, 11:44 PM
swati_forum

dear friend, as you want to re appear in your +2 exam.
so you can apply for it, you have to fill up the form of improvement.
& you will appear in the time of +2 exam.
You have to submit your previous marksheet during fill-up your form.

& rest of the information you can get in your school very well..
good luck.
31st January 2012, 09:42 AM
despire007

don't worry.you can fillup your exam form by following process..

as you have already given the exam from any school ,so again go to your same school and talk to your principal.

the principal can tell you how and when your form will be filled and when your exam will be held.
5th March 2012, 02:45 PM
deepaks1990

Sir,Now i am appearing for 12th board exam.I strongly desire to improve my Physics exam.
Sir,when will be the improvement exam....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?