24th September 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of ISC improvement exam?

sir
i vinay passed 12th from isc board with 48% but i m.failed in economics by getting 24 marks only

so kindly plz help me by giving me help for the procedure of isc improvement exam nd detail about improvement exam
plz help me....sir

16th November 2014, 02:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of ISC improvement exam?

If you are not satisfied with your 12th ISC board exam marks, then, you can appear for improvement examination in all/some subjects to improve your percentage. To appear for ISC Improvement exams, you need to give a written application form to the principal of your school, then, he/she will register your application in online for ISC Improvement Examination. Then, you can appear for ISC Improvement examinations to improve your 12th board exam marks and for failed subjects, you need to appear for supplementary examinations.
29th July 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What fee do we need to pay in order to appear for ISC improvement exam 2015
9th May 2019, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Suppose sir If I got 68 marks in chemistry and appear for improvement and after I get only 60 marks then which marks is finally come on my marksheet.
10th May 2019, 10:00 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

ISC Improvement Exam Form 2019 – Full Procedure, Full procedure for improvement exams and supplementary exam for ICSE and ISC board 2019. ... They can fill improvement exam form. But CISCE set some rules for improvement exams. Only those candidate can fill online application form who are eligible for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?