12th August 2010, 11:16 PM
kanavkumarsharma

Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

sir please tell about iprovement in class 12 s i m native of shimla ? how can i get the form for improvement? please explain me in detail?

13th August 2010, 04:38 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

dear friend, as you want to re appear in your +2 exam.
so you can apply for it, you have to fill up the form of improvement.
& you will appear in the time of +2 exam.
You have to submit your previous marksheet during fill-up your form.

& rest of the information you can get in your school very well..
good luck.
13th August 2010, 07:11 PM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

now all boards give this facility. You have to check the boards website or get information from your school
14th August 2010, 01:45 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

don't worry.you can fillup your exam form by following process..

as you have already given the exam from any school ,so again go to your same school and talk to your principal.

the principal can tell you how and when your form will be filled and when your exam will be held.

all d best.
18th August 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about improvement date of 12 exam of up board.
23rd August 2010, 08:03 PM
rock.kashif

Sir i wanna know how can i fill the form of re-compartment..

plz tell me & what's the last date of form... from where i can fill the form........
plz reply fast.........
26th August 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir thnx for information but please tell me did the form is released or not please send me email if it will going to be relesed in near future?
27th August 2010, 09:53 AM
kanavkumarsharma

Cool Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

look my frnd it is not sure that recompartment forms are released by cbse or not so be patient nd go to ur school and ask them about this matter as ur in gauwahati region i don't know more but i am also searchng for imrovement form and i am not getting satisfactiry answer's.!
31st August 2010, 04:15 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friends.

if you want to give the improvement exams of the 12th,

then you have to fill up the examination form again from your school.

where you have to mention that you have already given the exams.
9th September 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12th class with a less percentage.So i want to give the improvement exam of 3 subjects,can you please tell me how can i fill the form what is the last date of submission of form
.please sir reply

Vikram
12th September 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 12th exam in 2002, now i want to give the improvement exam of 2 subjects, can you pls tell who is it possible
25th September 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me last date of improvement exam.
26th September 2010, 01:28 AM
subhash1206

yes you can do so for this you should also search on the internet
ok best of luck dear
26th September 2010, 12:33 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my 12th exam in 2002, now i want to give the improvement exam of 2 subjects, can you pls tell who is it possible
hi,
i don't think that you are eligible for giving improvement exam,
its only for the people who just pass the 11th and 12th exam not for who have passed it long back,
26th September 2010, 06:13 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

I think the last date for 12 improvrment exams are over.
Please specify for which improvrmrnt exams you are talking about because all the states conduct their own improvrment exams.
so for answering your question details is needed
3rd October 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,m frm calict...i wanna improve in 2 subjects..i donno hw to proceed 4 dis..waiting for ur reply.......
9th October 2010, 07:39 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai sir,m frm calict...i wanna improve in 2 subjects..i donno hw to proceed 4 dis..waiting for ur reply.......

iF YOU ARE TALKING ABOU YOUR 12 IMPROVEMENT EXAM JUST GO AND CONTACT THE SCHOOL STAFF AND THEY WILL GUIDE YOU FOR IT AS FOR IT YOU HAVE TO APPLY THROUGH APPLICATION FORM.

BUT IF TALKING AT GRADUATION LEVEL THEN THE FORM FOR IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR CAMPUS AND YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR IT SEPARATELY
19th October 2010, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ansh View Post
Dear friends.

if you want to give the improvement exams of the 12th,

then you have to fill up the examination form again from your school.

where you have to mention that you have already given the exams.
write a request letter to the regional office of the board and they will sedn u the form
20th October 2010, 09:04 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

Dear member, i would like to give you a brief description about improvment examination
You havent tell us that from which board you have passed 12th. well now days most of the boards have given this facility of improvemnt examination. i just know the detailed process for filling form for CBSE improvment examination. You can get forms from cbse regional center. last date of application is 30 oct along with the late fee.
24th November 2010, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i passed my 12th exams in 2006 with commerce with computer science(IP) ,after that i have done BBA...but now i want to re appear in 12th exams with PCM (physics,chemistry,maths)...is there any way that can help me..plzzz plzzz rply me.............i want to clear 12th with science stream....
24th November 2010, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i passes my 12th with commerce with computer science(IP) in 2006 from C.B.S.E board...after that i have done BBA(2006-2009) ...but now i want to re-appear in 12th board with science stream (PCM{physics,chemistry,maths})...is there any way that can help me out....pllzzzz plzzz rply me ....i want to clear my 12th with PCM...plzzzz
25th November 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir could you please tell me how am i supposed to do well in my 12th state board public exam.??
30th December 2010, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I am b-tech civil ist year student..i want to know that how i can become good engineer
23rd January 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 CBSE in 2007.....now i want to give improvement exam of a subject...is it possible ?? Do reply...!
28th January 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I passed by 10 2 in 2001 from PSEB Mohali. Unfortunatly I could not score well that time, and scored low(Arount 50%). At that time i didnt appeared in improvement exam thinking I would be passing the Higher Exam with good %age so won't required much attention for 10 2. But, now even in 2011, comapanies are asking the acadamics results also while recruitment. I want to improve my 10 2 %age atleast to 60%. Please guide me.
22nd February 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i passed my 10 th frm cbse board with abt 80% marks duringyear 2004,passed 12th frm cbse board but lost frst division by 6 marks, now i have completed btech cse securing 63% during 2010.Ihave lost many better chances in varoius reputed firms just beacus i have not got 60% in my 12th .kindly guide me if i can improve my percentage in the 12th class.
22nd February 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I passed my 10th class from cbse board securing 79%marks.i passed 12th class from cbse non medical board during 2006 but lost 60% by the margin of 6 marks.now i have passed btech cse with 63% marks. now i have lost chances to join a few better companies due my marks in 12th. Now i want to improove my marks in 12th.kindly guide me the process, if i can imprrove my 12th marks.
25th February 2011, 10:30 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

Hi

A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the result of
10+2 exam if they found their marks unsatisfactory. So you can apply for
the improvement exam after the 10+2 exam in any of the subjects in which
you have appeared in your 10+2 board exams.

You can get the improvement form from your institutes, you have to
submit your mark sheet if you apply for the improvement exams.

Below are the some rules given for the improvement exam read it carefully

1.A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the 10+2 exam
only if they have not get admission for higher studies.

2.Those who re appear in any subject will be considered as a private candidate. If a candidate is re appear in all subjects then they are considered as regular candidates.

GOOD LUCK
23rd March 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in maths in board 12 so can u pls tell me can i gat admited to eng.clgs if i qualified their entrance exams
28th March 2011, 01:15 AM
wasuli

sir i a want to givw the improvent exam 0f class 12th is it possible rgt nw i am doing btech
30th March 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

my dis year 12th maths exam was not up to mark ,,and i wanna apper for the improvement exam for maths only as a private candidate %u2026%u2026pleasezzzzzz help me,,,,
7th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

DO STUDENTS SCORE HIGH MARKS IN IMPROVEMENT EXAMS IN STATE BOARD AND IF SO DISPLAY SEE SOME RESULTS
23rd May 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

can i give improvement exam and scrutiny of 12th cbse together.
23rd May 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/M'am
i have few ques. regarding improvement exam,cbse.
1.What will be the final marksheet like,will we even get a new marksheet or not?
2.If i donot clear 60% criteria in pcm then next will i be filling competitions exam forms as 'appearing' candidate or 'passed out'one...?
3.In my erntire life will i have produce two marksheets for xii cbse?
4.Can i get admission from a different school for improvement exam?If so, can i get delhi quota if i take admission from some delhi based school?
5.Guide me on appearing as a private candidate..

Signing as for everyone's help
24th May 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualify mark for AIEEE for obc ? Had imrovement system finished this year for 12?
24th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

which marks will be considered if a candidate fails in improvement exam
24th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

in improvement exams is one year wasted
24th May 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the correct procedure for giving the improvement exam in three subjects.is I have to pay school fee also for appearing in improvement exam.
25th May 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

sir is the improvment paper held with compartment paper.
25th May 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for improvement exam for maths and physical education? and where are the forms available? what is the last date for submission of forms?
26th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to give my maths improvement again can u tell me the procedure
26th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the last date of getting the improvement forms. also tell me that can i appear in all subjects i am passed my class 12th in 2011 sir i am waiting for your answer
26th May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I have passed 12th from CBSE in march 2011 with physics chemistry math english phy.Edu. Now i want to do Biology as additional subject for upgradation in sept. 2011.
27th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any paper for improvement between july and agust plz reply
28th May 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

i have appeared in CBSE exam in 2009 but failed in maths , as i had physical edu. as an extra subject , i passed the exam.Now i m doing physiotherapy and has finished my 1st year .But now i want reappear for the maths exam.please tell me what are the foramalities for the same and m i
eligibility for the same?
28th May 2011, 10:51 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the result of
10+2 exam if they found their marks unsatisfactory. So you can apply for
the improvement exam after the 10+2 exam in any of the subjects in which
you have appeared in your 10+2 board exams.

You can get the improvement form from your institutes, you have to
submit your mark sheet if you apply for the improvement exams.

Below are the some rules given for the improvement exam read it carefully

1.A candidate can apply for the improvement examination after the 10+2 exam
only if they have not get admission for higher studies.

2.Those who re appear in any subject will be considered as a private candidate. If a candidate is re appear in all subjects then they are considered as regular candidates.

Thanks
29th May 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get application form of improvement exam?
29th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam i just passed 2 with 61% in 2011 i want to give improvment exam pls tell me the procedure for and can i get admission in b.tech at the same time my email is [email protected] my mobile is 9466715016 ,8901334763
29th May 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

*Important need urgent help!
Can a school ignore our request for giving improvement exam under cbse?
Are the forms for improvement exam available in guwahati region?
And can i do bsc an also prepare for improvement exam for 1 subjects simultaneously?
29th May 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

*important need urgent help!
Can a school ignore our request for improvement exam under cbse?
Are the forms for improvement exam available in guwahati region?
And can i do bsc and also prepare for improvement exam in 1 subject simultanaeously?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?